akirahikari

Reaction score
Hi I would like some help on creating 4231 tactic for Arsenal. I am currently experimenting with 42cm31 and 42dm31 similar to TBH's "different 4231" from FM13 and having moderate success. I have been scoring a lot of goals, doing very good at home, but my defence is also very leaky. My 1st question is since arsenal doesnt have good DMs, would it be possible to play a 42cm31 at away games and still having a very good defence? 2ndly, what kind of CB roles&duties do you think is best for Arsenal's 3 1st team defenders? what instructions would you hav on them?Also, what roles, duties & instructions are best for FBs?(i am having a lot of trouble defending opposition wingers, they all seemed to dribble pass my FBs very easily). Also team mentalily, I am current playing balance, would Fluid be good for arsenal and why?

My advice on 2 cm away is risky.My rule is always play a dm,that's my personal thing.100% play a dm home or away if the opposition play am.

That's just my view on it.I mainly build my tactics 4-1-2-2-1/4-5-1,for me gives a good balance in how i like to play.? versions of the tactic though.More attacking,normal and dfensive(sitting deep and counter).

Thanks for the tip!

Yeah, I m thinking of making a 4141/451 for away games against tough opposition.

How would you put instruction on the wingers? to have them participate more into defence while still try to seize counter attacks opportunities?

I'm no tactical genius.

But with playing the 1 striker i play the wide men as inside forwards to support the striker as he is on his own and can become isolated.

Away games i have my fullbacks defend,home games automatic.