Resource icon

4231 VENOM 1.0 | WE WON ALMOST EVERYTHING

Are you Luke from youtube?I am your big fan,tactics works so good with correct players and I must say I can not wait for 352 that you promised 😉
You should put defensive version too I found it very important to use

Are you Luke from youtube?I am your big fan,tactics works so good with correct players and I must say I can not wait for 352 that you promised 😉
Yesss! Very underrated tactics and youtube channel! Come on Luke! 💪🏻

Thank you very much, yes it's me... I'm glad you like my 4231, it's true maybe I should make one a little more defensive, however if you like it the 352 that comes out on Friday is in the style of Park the bus.

Thank you very much, yes it's me... I'm glad you like my 4231, it's true maybe I should make one a little more defensive, however if you like it the 352 that comes out on Friday is in the style of Park the bus.
4231 defensive version is very solid and good at back, especially against teams who play with AMC,i noticed that you didnt even put some short corner rutine,it could boost your results even more 😉
Regarding 352 I am biggest fan,tried to make it by myself but nothing seems to work proper in this ME

4231 defensive version is very solid and good at back, especially against teams who play with AMC,i noticed that you didnt even put some short corner rutine,it could boost your results even more 😉
Regarding 352 I am biggest fan,tried to make it by myself but nothing seems to work proper in this ME
I'll try to make these corrections and maybe the new version of the tactic will come out, as far as the 352 is concerned I'm satisfied defensively, even if many times meaningless results come out, but I think that depends on the game and at the moment it's difficult to avoid

I'll try to make these corrections and maybe the new version of the tactic will come out, as far as the 352 is concerned I'm satisfied defensively, even if many times meaningless results come out, but I think that depends on the game and at the moment it's difficult to avoid
I agree,also it's important to have at least 2 scenario's for this ME,one against week teams and other against big one's
Or to have home or away tactic 😉
By the way this tactic gives you so many clean sheets and that is what it's make difference for me
Keep up good work mate 💪

Do you mean near post or short? If it is short can you share please? I am using near post currently and it is good.

Ps am currently testing Defensia and halfway it is going well with Brentford no transfers on holiday

This is the best near post routine I found on net
Try it 😉

Attachments

• opq.fmf
    37.5 KB · Views: 165
Do you mean near post or short? If it is short can you share please? I am using near post currently and it is good.

Ps am currently testing Defensia and halfway it is going well with Brentford no transfers on holiday
And regarding holiday tests forget about that,you need CD'with NO PP (bring the ball out of defence and soan

I think so author mentioned in the video preview that this is not made for Holiday 🙂

Defensia on holiday
Brentford Defensia.png

@Keithbeak For example if you have defenders with player threads like Bring the ball of the defence, this will not work,because they need to stay back!
So perfect defender,specially on Cover should have stay back all the times or without PP!

@Keithbeak For example if you have defenders with player threads like Bring the ball of the defence, this will not work,because they need to stay back!
So perfect defender,specially on Cover should have stay back all the times or without PP!

I understand this. I am just showing what happens on holiday. I also do not have the instructions from the author