4231 - West Ham United Magical Season 129 League Goals and Won Carabao Cup

vinhtran810

Reaction score
Last edited:
... and 87 conceded? If you balanced the roles slightly, this could become a really good tactic.

... and 87 conceded? If you balanced the roles slightly, this could become a really good tactic.
I know this happened when we played attacking tactics with small team like West Ham. I tried this tactic with bigger teams, not leaking many goals. Because they have better defenders.

I know this happened when we played attacking tactics with small team like West Ham. I tried this tactic with bigger teams, not leaking many goals. Because they have better defenders.
thank you and it's good to report an offensive tactic not written perfect tactic with 300 but mark and zero cashedI love it, no matter how many cashcoaches like zeman ect love hisyou propose a style of play before the results those who only likes victory who sought tactics like ranieri a shot of 1-0

Do you have a screenshot of that season?