Lukeeggy

Reaction score
Hi

Trying to find a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3 where I can utilise schneiderlin and schweinsteiger for United. Also with inside forwards etc.

Any ideas.

4-2(DM)-3-1?

Have Morgan and Bastien sitting? A bit like Chelsea have Matic and Fabregas sometimes and then when you are feeling less conservative... Have one of them further forward in a 4-1-2-3 formation?

Or have them in the centre on the 3rd line with defensive duties? I'm gonna start posting tactics soon so keep an eye out.

yeah as a united fan been wanting to create something due to the new signings. Working out a great tactic with a midfield three of either schweinsteiger/schneiderlin/carrick/herrera/di maria would be brilliant. any ideas or tests post them lads.

What about a midfield 3 of Herrera, schneiderlin and schweinsteiger (from right to left) with Herrera as either b2b or advanced playmaker, schneiderlin as a bwm-def and schweinsteiger as dlp-sup. With front 3 of di Maria, Rooney and depay. Or have di Maria and depay on the wings as IF with Rooney up top

Can rotate di Maria with mata on the right (also januzaj) and depay with young on the left. Also rotate schweinsteiger with Carrick, schneiderlin with blind and Herrera with fellaini

Last edited:
Something like this?!

GK De Gea

RB Darmian/Valencia - CB Jones/Smalling - CB Rojo/Blind - LB Shaw/Blind

DM Schweinsteiger/Herrera/Carrick - DM Schneiderlin/Fellaini/Blind

RM Di Maria/Januzaj - AM Mata/Fellaini/Pereira - LM Depay/Januzaj

ST Rooney/Wilson

Something like this?!

GK De Gea

RB Darmian/Valencia - CB Jones/Smalling - CB Rojo/Blind - LB Shaw/Blind

DM Schweinsteiger/Herrera/Carrick - DM Schneiderlin/Fellaini/Blind

RM Di Maria/Januzaj - AM Mata/Fellaini/Pereira - LM Depay/Januzaj

ST Rooney/Wilson
In my save I have a 4-3cm-2amr/l-1

De Gea

RB - Darmian/Rafael/Valencia IWB
CB - Jones and Rojo or Smalling and Balanta/Evans
LB - Shaw/Blind IWB

CM - Herrera/Mata AP-A
CM - Schneiderlin/Fellaini BWM-D
CM - Schweinsteiger/Carrick DLP-S

AMR - Di Maria/Mata/Januzaj IF
Or Valencia W-A

AML - Depay/Young IF

ST - Rooney/Hernandez/Wilson AF-A

I also bought Alex song to cover the BWM allowing Fellaini to play the AP-A position

I would go with Schweinsteiger on DLP-D, SChneiderlin as BWM-S and maybe either Mata or Di Maria as a RPM