LonWolf

Premium
Reaction score
View attachment 322041

4231 with 3 AMC an overall tactic based on solid defense, Possession and Berserk attacking force to assure winning streaks for good/top teams, designed exclusively for Man UTD but still works berserk for various good teams like Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal ... etc. It requires players with good attributes in hard working rates, Stamina and strength, any other increased attributes will highly contribute to general performance and domination. Might not work for some weak teams unless for some long term playing

Download tactic

Tactic

Contain - Very Fluid

View attachment 322033View attachment 322032

Opposition Instructions
None

Pep Talks
Can be set to As.Manager

Pitch Size
Minimum

Plug N play

The tactic comes with Variations for Raumdeuter and Rigesta
You can always check the 2nd post to download these addons and you can change some player roles to fit your squad and playing style
these manipulations will affect the general performance and require more testing from your side

IWB Preferred Setup

Invert your Inverted wing backs (IWB) by playing the right footed one in the WBL position and vice versa then train them on WBL/WBR positions.
Optional: PPM like cut inside/get further forward/Knocks ball, will be good bonus
If you have an Either footed player then you can play him WBL/WBR as desired
This Inversion will make the IWB plays properly by advancing through Mid/side and cut inside like an Inside forward then Score/Pass/Cross regualrly
This solved the problem of IWB as many complained that IWB players won't do their tasks properly.

Training

PreSeason
View attachment 322038

Season
View attachment 322037

Fitness is much important as it increase Work rate Stamina Strength Acceleration player fitness in general
you can use Balanced if you have a developing squad
You can use TeamWork in match training if you think your squad needs harmony and understanding each other on the pitch
you can use Atk Movement if you have an upper team
or just stick to Def Positioning to dodge any surprise

Individual Training
View attachment 322034

Train players to their new positions if required
Rooney for example trained on AMC position

Manchester United

View attachment 322031

Easily finished the season undefeated scoring 179 Goals conceding 37 in all competitions. The numbers could be increased but the team went to bare bones many times as struck by some Injury waves mainly on key players

Falcao Rooney Persie were the triangle of terror in EPL

ManUTD Real Characteristics
View attachment 322026

Squad
View attachment 322025View attachment 322024
Main - Backup

Stats Table Matches
View attachment 322023View attachment 322022
View attachment 322021

Team report
View attachment 322019

Award Winners
View attachment 322018View attachment 322017
View attachment 322014View attachment 322015View attachment 322016

View attachment 322013

Some Match stats
View attachment 322012View attachment 322010View attachment 322009View attachment 322008View attachment 322007View attachment 322006View attachment 322005View attachment 322004View attachment 322003View attachment 322002View attachment 322001View attachment 322000

GamePlay
[video=youtube;Q9pN7vDQUGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9pN7vDQUGM[/video]

Download tactic

Updates
Tweaks and updates will be here

download 4231AMC main updated tactic

- Tweaked Set pieces
(Now can score/defend properly in a real fashioned way)
- Tweaked WBL/WBR Positions
Good tactic for overall playing styles and a full season Home/Away/fav/notfav ... etc

View attachment 279877View attachment 279876

Alternative Tactics
Two tactics were made to fill the three tactic slots and to provide more choices of playing styles

4231AMC Wise Playing style

playing style is more wise on shots and tackles Playing in a clean way almost flawless without fouls yet with good control and chances
Good for overall exclusively for Home matches and upper teams
yet still can be played for a full season
Also this tactic is better for other leagues than EPL where refereeing is restricted to manly playing style

Download 4231AMC(Wise) Edition

4231AMC Attack Playing Style
More aggressive less defensive

Download 4231AMC(Attack) Edition

Last edited:
great tactic with good team i try control and counter with low league team got great results thanks

Gave the first tactic a run on my NUFC save and beat Southampton 2-0. Great possession (63%) and tons of shots.

I am intrigued by using "contain" as the mentality. I think that's what helps it keep possession so well, but despite the mentality description there was plenty of shots on goal. It's almost like tika-taka. Might make this part of my eventual 3-tactic rotation.

View attachment 321718

After some brief testing I think this tactic shows lots of potential. The attacking from centre is amazing and it leads to lots of chances for the striker. The AMC's and WB's all provide lots of through balls and the 'contain' mentality seems to work just fine! Also despite absence of players instructions everybody seems to do their job very specifically! Or maybe that's because of that!

I think some work on set pieces would make the tactic stronger - I seem to concede quite a bit from corners.

All in all the tactic looks very promising. I like playing with DM's so I'll give the Regista tac a go!

After some brief testing I think this tactic shows lots of potential. The attacking from centre is amazing and it leads to lots of chances for the striker. The AMC's and WB's all provide lots of through balls and the 'contain' mentality seems to work just fine! Also despite absence of players instructions everybody seems to do their job very specifically! Or maybe that's because of that!

I think some work on set pieces would make the tactic stronger - I seem to concede quite a bit from corners.

All in all the tactic looks very promising. I like playing with DM's so I'll give the Regista tac a go!

The results from this using "contain" has made me think about trying this with a possession tactic I'm working on. It's interesting that you're still getting 20+ shots off with that mentality.

The results from this using "contain" has made me think about trying this with a possession tactic I'm working on. It's interesting that you're still getting 20+ shots off with that mentality.

Interesting that a containing strategy seems to make the team much more patient yet efficient when attacking. While attacking/control tactics tend to rush things a bit and fire way too many long shots, this containing strategy produces lots of clean scoring chances (mostly from killer balls) while also keeping a good possession rate.

Inverted wing backs with 'wrong' foot also look very effective in 15.1.4

Yeah, I have been using inverted wing backs quite a bit in lieu of fullbacks (no matter the foot) in possession tactics. They seem to still keep good width and help keeping things narrow in possession. Going to give my attempt at tika-taka a run using a contain mentality to see how it goes.

Through 5 games with this tactic however, I like it a lot.

I am playing Millwall and during my second season at the club i managed to qualify to the BPL. First game against stoke went like this... Amazing even though we made a draw.

View attachment 321559

Bet Crouch scored on a set piece or a cross

Gave the first tactic a run on my NUFC save and beat Southampton 2-0. Great possession (63%) and tons of shots.

I am intrigued by using "contain" as the mentality. I think that's what helps it keep possession so well, but despite the mentality description there was plenty of shots on goal. It's almost like tika-taka. Might make this part of my eventual 3-tactic rotation.

View attachment 722660

This tactic should be near invincible at home, 2-0 at home is below average. Contain is not like what we used to know, you can use Highly Structured too and still have the good attack and tons of shots !
Surprising it is , but that's the game design.

Player Instructions will override the team instructions, So its useless to give a player an instruction that already exists in Team Instruction unless you need the specified player to do some different task like closing down less ...etc.
This benefits you as a user making the tactic as an open source of instructions that you can tinker with. also you can change player roles smoothly.
You can tinker with mentality and team shape too if you play a weaker team. For example you can go Control Fluid with Central Defenders (stoppers) instead of BPD's.
Sometimes I think teams will master the Set pieces with time, with ManUTD I didn't see leakage.

I am playing Millwall and during my second season at the club i managed to qualify to the BPL. First game against stoke went like this... Amazing even though we made a draw.

View attachment 723140

It happens that I'm playing Millwall too (I like the dark kit) to try This formation 4231RMDRGA Raum & 1 Regista for a long term, playing Contain - Control - Counter. Happened to beat Spurs at home in 1st season with Control - Fluid while I still think it's a fluke. Then a win of 4-3 after 0-3 1st half Vs Hull with same tactic. I might add it later after more testing.

View attachment 321547
View attachment 321546View attachment 321545
View attachment 321544View attachment 321543

This tactic should be near invincible at home, 2-0 at home is below average. Contain is not like what we used to know, you can use Highly Structured too and still have the good attack and tons of shots !
Surprising it is , but that's the game design.

Well, I just plugged it in, no where near fluid and I had my rotation squad in so I was more than happy with 2-0.

thats nice I hope this concept helps you with your tactic too.

any further developments with this tactic or tweaks with regards to latest patch?

very underrated

van persie scored 50 goals in 32 games