#424 Alhamdulillah II

#424 Alhamdulillah II

This tac od awsome mate. I looking for tac where striker scored 100+ goals in one seasson. Do you have some one like this?
I had one Called H137 where halland did 137 goals overall :p! I will go into those kind of stuff a bit later, trying to fix first the shapes overall!

Just a bit of patience :p

Seems to be impossible in this fm
Those are just 2 examples the tactic was just made w/o a good tuning, but i the H137 is a 4231 simple :p.

Ok that Haaland is a wild beast but in the past i even reached 110/120 with Ronaldo.

Attachments

• 2h.png
    2h.png
    636.5 KB · Views: 500
  • 1h.png
    1h.png
    636.8 KB · Views: 666
My dude Marcos Leonardo scored this last season with alhamdulillah tac, didn't change the tac all seaon, played wholse season too. Best tac I've played compared to all others so far. I still cant get enough of other tacs like I do with this.
Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 10.28.32.png

Those are just 2 examples the tactic was just made w/o a good tuning, but i the H137 is a 4231 simple :p.

Ok that Haaland is a wild beast but in the past i even reached 110/120 with Ronaldo.
Where i find this tac? :⁠-⁠D

Felt brave and plugged this in for the CL final.

Safe to say it went well :D

1672948479949.png

Will try for a season next season as I am taking over the City job next season.

Getting closer.

Attachments

• Shamrock Rovers_ Fixtures.png
    Shamrock Rovers_ Fixtures.png
    723.9 KB · Views: 447
  • Shamrock Rovers_ Fixtures-2.png
    Shamrock Rovers_ Fixtures-2.png
    663.7 KB · Views: 349
Another tactic that says it’s brilliant when in fact it isn’t. Simulated no doubt. Got the sack from Man United, defenders constantly giving 6.2, lost 13 away matches on the trot, conceding 32 goals in those away matches. Home matches win 4 out of 13 as drew the others with last minute goals that were from 40 yards out and were there first shot on target

Another tactic that says it’s brilliant when in fact it isn’t. Simulated no doubt. Got the sack from Man United, defenders constantly giving 6.2, lost 13 away matches on the trot, conceding 32 goals in those away matches. Home matches win 4 out of 13 as drew the others with last minute goals that were from 40 yards out and were there first shot on target
I don't want to sound mean or stuff like that,but if you get sacked with any 424 in this patch and M.E. problem aint the tactic.

Stop thinking that simulated and played are different stuff. The game is processed same way,i can say that vacation runs means basically nothing or i do suggest if you like 424 to adjust to the team you actually playing. Nothing really happend if you play for example as "simple" winger Rashford or Sacho; or if you play with double IW or IF, depends how you actually the manager make it work, if your stability team lack play with simple DM and after your team cohesion got better revert to volantes.
Yes, you can adjust the tactic about on your need. Or just to ask for advice you might do something wrong as well, like training and other micromanagement things.

Having played with other 424 tactics, the results are the same. Team cohesion high, morale high and playing players kn the correct places.

get stuffed constantly

this fm is the worst one going and if you believe that a tactic is great when you are simulating it, your tactic is ****!!

this one is just like all the other simulated ones. Defenders constantly giving 6.2

just reloaded, played Aston Villa, 3-0 down after 18 minutes with every goal a mistake by the defenders.
Nothing works,

it isn’t because I’m **** at the game, nobody can be with the players that are available and I’ve been playing fm/cm since it came out in the early nineties!

the me is ***** and people saying they have great tactics when in fact they are simulating them, aren’t really playing the game

Having played with other 424 tactics, the results are the same. Team cohesion high, morale high and playing players kn the correct places.

get stuffed constantly

this fm is the worst one going and if you believe that a tactic is great when you are simulating it, your tactic is ****!!

this one is just like all the other simulated ones. Defenders constantly giving 6.2

just reloaded, played Aston Villa, 3-0 down after 18 minutes with every goal a mistake by the defenders.
Nothing works,

it isn’t because I’m **** at the game, nobody can be with the players that are available and I’ve been playing fm/cm since it came out in the early nineties!

the me is ***** and people saying they have great tactics when in fact they are simulating them, aren’t really playing the game
First of all calm down, in order to prove you wrong since you are and not even about the tactic everyone can like w/e they want but seem your global knowledge of the game is literally none,if you enjoyed just the past abusing things to break the m. e. bad news Si fixed those stuff, I don't know where you see I am claiming this tactic to be amazing or stuff, if 100 players find it OK, good, superb and you claim is a **** just go next since you don't like it or I hardly suggest to learn how to actually play the game, because if I go with UTD with any 424 I will at least get easy first 3 places. And I mean by playing it not "simulating" a vacation, that is even more random then those words you sputting.

P. S. M. E. ain't great that's a fact but you should get your frustrations somewhere else away.

Which tactic are you playing, just to be sure..

get stuffed constantly

Nothing works,

The match engine is certainly frustrating, demoralising etc but ranting at someone making tactics and then, seemingly, accusing them of manipulating their results is not on. Rant at SI if you want but dont shout and swear at tactic creators. The results of this tactic are well advertised in tests AND by people playing their saves and playing the game. So your rant is out of order and is also factually incorrect.

I agree the match engine is a joke at times. They have tried to make the game harder and make it harder for underdogs, ie you cant win EPL first season with Bournemouth, but the way it is presented in the match engine with the millions things is ******* a lot of people off. Just dont take it out on people who have nothing to do with that.