#424 Alhamdulillah II

#424 Alhamdulillah II

Doesn't work with mine Raków Częstochowa :(
I lose 4-0 against big teams

Those are just 2 examples the tactic was just made w/o a good tuning, but i the H137 is a 4231 simple :p.

Ok that Haaland is a wild beast but in the past i even reached 110/120 with Ronaldo.

It seems a great tactic.
I saw you have a few discussions, but had you already create one for this tactic?

Thanks.

Doesn't work with mine Raków Częstochowa :(
I lose 4-0 against big teams

You will against the big teams. You need to build a team over a few seasons before you can beat the best regularly. I'm six seasons into a bundesliga3 save and finally won the league. Champions League is still so tough. Win a lot but also get thumped by European giants. Hopefully next year I'll be better still

Tactic seems great. Getting some good results at afc telford. Quick question if I change the role of a player, say from ball playing defender to defender/stopper or the advanced forward to a target man yo fit the players better in the squad I have will this seriously impact on the overall tactics effectiveness or will it, in theory, make it easier for my low ability players to play in the tactic?

Just wondering what impact the individual position roles has on the overall tactic.

Cheers

Tactic seems great. Getting some good results at afc telford. Quick question if I change the role of a player, say from ball playing defender to defender/stopper or the advanced forward to a target man yo fit the players better in the squad I have will this seriously impact on the overall tactics effectiveness or will it, in theory, make it easier for my low ability players to play in the tactic?

Just wondering what impact the individual position roles has on the overall tactic.

Cheers
You can adapt the tactic to the actually player you have,if you believe Target Man can do something worth try it,in test TM and like the rest of strikers is a bit less compared to AF due those stupid hidden passive those roles have, about defenders i believe you can tweak it as well but i am not 100% sure, i've yet to test those, but if you check my tactics around you see that i play even with FB/IW on wingers pack.

20230126161359_1.jpg

20230126162004_1.jpg

look at this comeback m8's

u got a lot of tactic i know , which tactic is best for u ?

Used it with a quick Celtic season and I feel it is safe to say the best tactic i have used on this years game.
Screenshot 2023-09-18 215145.png
Screenshot 2023-09-18 215206.png
Screenshot 2023-09-18 215225.png

Screenshot 2023-09-18 215305.png