GK: SW
DR/DL: IW
DCR/L: Ball Playing Defender
MCs: Advanced Playmaker
AMRL: Poacher
ST: Advanced Playmaker
3. Pogba is CMR, and take free kicks, Pelenty Kicks

you mean pressing forwards are you uploaded wrong tactic

I'm going start a new save with previous match engine (19.2).
In this one (19.3) I can't get a great tactic, defenders don't defend!
I concede much more opportunities of goal to opponent and I have exactly the same squad.
In 19.2 I used 4-3-3 by Soxiant and won almost every game, now with the update I was to change to this one but it's not so good like before.
Next year I will start playing only in 1st March, year after year always same stupid things by Sports Interactive.
After 5 years (in game) I need to change the whole tactic, that's not realistic at all.

Hi there.I've just started to use this tactic with Salford. Still early only 3 games played (that I have won) In the first game I got 2 red cards so I've removed hard tackling from all the players.Of what i saw we create alot of chances but fail to score (coz of the quality of the players I guess)
Just 1 question. Are the set pieces routines already done and I just have to put DL/DR to take them or I have to set some routines ? Thank you

Hi there.I've just started to use this tactic with Salford. Still early only 3 games played (that I have won) In the first game I got 2 red cards so I've removed hard tackling from all the players.Of what i saw we create alot of chances but fail to score (coz of the quality of the players I guess)
Just 1 question. Are the set pieces routines already done and I just have to put DL/DR to take them or I have to set some routines ? Thank you
It's match engine fault, I'm in Barcelona and England and it happened to me after 19.3 update. Opponent shoots 1 time it's goal, I need 5 / 6 with luck. (My Striker is Mbappe).
Set pieces routines are already implemented, you can see in your tactics.

It's match engine fault, I'm in Barcelona and England and it happened to me after 19.3 update. Opponent shoots 1 time it's goal, I need 5 / 6 with luck. (My Striker is Mbappe).
Set pieces routines are already implemented, you can see in your tactics.

Hello,

I don't know the reasons behind, but I also need 40 shoots to have 4 goals, my strikers are Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford.

2 CMs are the most importance player to create the chances.

View attachment 17831View attachment 17830

put a screen shot of your staff responsibilities on and training please
Hello,

Below are 19.3 results, seem harder but still workable.

I lost Community Shield, Carabao Cup, FA Cup and lose some Games.

Savic replace Pogba to become new World Golden Ball, they play in CMs, Pogba is RCM and Savic is LCM.

Still easy in Champion Leagues and Premier Leagues.

View attachment 1199553View attachment 1199554View attachment 1199555View attachment 1199556
View attachment 1199557View attachment 1199558View attachment 1199559View attachment 1199560

Last edited:
After starting a new save and spending about 600 million in transfers, the tactic began to work well (well for me, means win all games, or almost {98%, 99%})
The only thing bad, is the work permit, I can not get any! Above user has Pedrag Rajkovic, I also bought it, but I can not get a work permit! (he's titular in Servia).
Is it my game bug or cause I'm still in 2020? Or maybe some file that I have added to editor data.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Impressive tactic, if You use it with middle or small teams is quite impossible to loose. I think that half of the shoot came from corners and throw ins, so it' perfectly normal having 25-30 shoot and 2-3 goal scored. If You have Neimar, Aguero or Mbappè, maybe there would be attacking systems more effective.
Both of my pressing forwards scores 13 goals in 13 match played and I wind 12 matchs on 13.
Congratulations

PS: if I have to find a negative aspect, it's that the weakness of this tactic is in the opponents cross and corners (but for now this is not a problem, I have the best defense of the league).

Impressive tactic, if You use it with middle or small teams is quite impossible to loose. I think that half of the shoot came from corners and throw ins, so it' perfectly normal having 25-30 shoot and 2-3 goal scored. If You have Neimar, Aguero or Mbappè, maybe there would be attacking systems more effective.
Both of my pressing forwards scores 13 goals in 13 match played and I wind 12 matchs on 13.
Congratulations

PS: if I have to find a negative aspect, it's that the weakness of this tactic is in the opponents cross and corners (but for now this is not a problem, I have the best defense of the league).

With 19.3 patch ?