DorkSirjur

Reaction score
Knocked this tactic up last night. Yeah its Man United, its the side I always go on the betas. Its a heavy press, very attacking 424 with a pressing forward and IFs. Its not built on possession, just constant attack with pace and bite. OIs left to assistant, and training a good mix of tactical, attacking and defence.

It has its own set piece set-up, mainly for attacking corners. Set one of the strikers as the one on the edge of the box.

Tactic:

View attachment 34513

Results:

View attachment 34512

Matches:

View attachment 34509

View attachment 34507

View attachment 34506

View attachment 34505

View attachment 34504

Last edited:
Looks good. Bit more info would be good please mate. Training team and individual. Opp instructions etc?

Looks good. Bit more info would be good please mate. Training team and individual. Opp instructions etc?

Its in the first post mate. OIs are done by assistant and weekly training mainly a mix of defence, tactical and attacking, whichever you feel it needs. Individual training is just the tactic role, so full backs as CWB etc.

An example of my team training the next two weeks:

View attachment 34495

Last edited:
Curious to see your United lineup and transfers. Need some ideas while I download the beta tonight :)

Curious to see your United lineup and transfers. Need some ideas while I download the beta tonight :)

This is the line up and subs when everyone is fit (Fred and Pogba keep getting knocks due to intensity). Pogba is ******* incredible.

View attachment 34474

Sold Mata and Darmian and loaned out Rojo and Fellaini. Couldn't sell the latter two to save my life. Wanting Casemiro/Savic next, and I have Cutrone coming for £7m + £5m add ons.

EDIT: Lukaku and Belotti should be the other way round on there, likewise Fred and Pogba.

Last match after being 2-0 down at half time and going very attacking in the second half (I've noticed very attacking is lethal on FM19):

View attachment 34473

Last edited:
Last edited:
In my Utd save signed Ruben Neves, De Ligt, Hirving Lozano, Lucas Paqueta all been beasts! Got rid of Young, Fellaini on loan with the option for perm. Sold Jones and Darmian. Promoted Lee O’Connor as Valencia and Dalot are injured. He’s been great so far. Tyrell Warren, Callum Gribbin, Nishan Burkart, Aidy Barlow been good to.

koln.png

Does you have instrctions at your players, if you have can you then write them or send photo of them?

this tactic is amazing

i have been using this tactic for a couple matches now with manchester united. i only brought kimmich from bayern muchen for 100 and something million. I have scored 16 goals in 3 matches and 2 goal against me. One two of them were easy matches against crystal palace out and cardiff at home. But i destroyed liverpool with 5-1 in the first match. This tactic is looking really good now. Thks for sharing it man.

i have been using this tactic for a couple matches now with manchester united. i only brought kimmich from bayern muchen for 100 and something million. I have scored 16 goals in 3 matches and 2 goal against me. One two of them were easy matches against crystal palace out and cardiff at home. But i destroyed liverpool with 5-1 in the first match. This tactic is looking really good now. Thks for sharing it man.

Glad you're liking it mate! I've tried other tactics but keep coming back to it, its just constant attack which I love :D

Really great tactic. I wanted to play in 4-2-2-2 /4-2-4 with PSG (my team :wub:) and it works amazingly with 13 winning streak for now (using it since the game against SM Caen).
No tweak except that I changed the goalkeeper to a sweep keeper.
Training and OI by Assistant Coach, Tactical Briefing insisting on the Gegenpressing.
L. Paqueta, J. Tymon and E. Palacios bought for rotation and future.

By the way you can rename it TOTAL DESTRUCTION XD

View attachment 33503

Works very well both in league and UCL. Sometimes i get FMed like **** as you can see in the SS.

Still working in the full game? Really want a good 424! :)