424 Structura VII

424 Structura VII

Is it working with middle teams and latest FM23 version ? :)

Is it working with middle teams and latest FM23 version ? :)
Well, if you check the video you will understand that is on the last "FM23 Version :p "

I am running the spaghetti league with :

Brentford
Lens
Wolfsburg
Udinese
Valencia

1st season with newcastle, kept everything same except i changed over to cautious mentality.
Played 6, won 6. 5 in league and 1 cup. Have kept a clean sheet in all games.

Well, if you check the video you will understand that is on the last "FM23 Version :p "

I am running the spaghetti league with :

Brentford
Lens
Wolfsburg
Udinese
Valencia

Ok ! thanks.
I will give it a try with Biblao :) Was playing 4231 X who was doing great (finished 2d) :)

player instructions?

Ois are a bit a "placebo" overall, but soon enough go make a test on them again to check if i did miss something out.

Btw i would use something like that : Just focus onto foot,weaker for Building up roles and on wingers Left Left Right Right

Seems to be good :D :love::eek:

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (53).png
    Capture d’écran (53).png
    320.3 KB · Views: 273
  • Capture d’écran (54).png
    Capture d’écran (54).png
    145 KB · Views: 319
End of the season :
Won Super Cup and LaLiga :love:

Capture d’écran (59).png

With the 2 best strikers of the league 💪 Inaki and Villalibre aren't top players but did the job. Imagine with Haaland, Sesko and other ?
Capture d’écran (55).png

With my 2 Inverted wingers bests assistman of the league 💪 Niko and old Muniain aren't top players neither... Imagine with Vinicius, Son, Mahrez, Phoden, Gnabry and so on ?
Capture d’écran (56).png

And Alvaro Fernandez finishing 2d best keeper of the League (19 Clean sheets, Courtois and Oblak 20 / 29 goals conceeded, Courtois 26)
Best Attack of the League, second best defense 💪

This tactic is doing a really big job for a middle team as mine, that should normaly finish in top 6 ! :)
4231 X made me finish 2d and 3rd with 72 and 81 points. This one, 1rst with 95 points ! 😻
Thank You @DeliciousStory

This tactic is wonderfull ...
Capture d’écran (60).png

Then won EVERYTHING this season :
La Liga + Spanish Cup + Spanish Super Cup + CHAMPION'S LEAGUE + Club World Cup !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
With most of my players that are between 135 and 155 of Current Ability, except Julen Guerrero and Aimar (165).
That means that you could win the league or the champion's league with every team of the big 5 within 3 or 5 years, doing some intelligent job in the market ! :)
Young players or players in transfert list or in end of contract, that are 140-150 ability or potential is easy to find in low prices ! :)
Be smart guys, with this tactic, you'll reach the gold, trust me !

@DeliciousStory you did a very great job dude, thank you ! Last years, i never found a 4-2-4 tactic that satisfied me, or i love 442 and 424. You did it for me this year and I'm very grateful to you (y)

This tactic is wonderfull ...
View attachment 641251

Then won EVERYTHING this season :
La Liga + Spanish Cup + Spanish Super Cup + CHAMPION'S LEAGUE + Club World Cup !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
With most of my players that are between 135 and 155 of Current Ability, except Julen Guerrero and Aimar (165).
That means that you could win the league or the champion's league with every team of the big 5 within 3 or 5 years, doing some intelligent job in the market ! :)
Young players or players in transfert list or in end of contract, that are 140-150 ability or potential is easy to find in low prices ! :)
Be smart guys, with this tactic, you'll reach the gold, trust me !

@DeliciousStory you did a very great job dude, thank you ! Last years, i never found a 4-2-4 tactic that satisfied me, or i love 442 and 424. You did it for me this year and I'm very grateful to you (y)
Which tac?

Deportivo de La Coruña ***Rebuild***

Liga Smartbank Season using
424 Structura VII

Attachments

• Dépor Squad Season 2.jpg
    Dépor Squad Season 2.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 156
  • Dépor Competitions Season 2.jpg
    Dépor Competitions Season 2.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 146
Taken Liverpool. Gone on holliday mode all the year, here is the result with 424 Structura VII
Everything won first year ! 💪 💪 Premier League total point record broken ! :eek:
Capture d’écran (62).png

Second year, only bought Ahmedhozic and Nketia
Here is the result : Everything won but the Carabao cup (lost in final against Man Utd)
Capture d’écran (63).png

And Anel Ahmedhozic were unbelievable on the corners and freekicks : 27 goals.
The 4 other central defenders scored 25 goals in total of them all ... This is crazy too !
Capture d’écran (64).png

Tactic is unbelievable. This with the Structura 4-2-3-1 for away games is the best combination. Won every trophy multiple times on my last Watford save, now first season on a new save with Brighton and top of the EPL after Christmas and FA Cup final coming up. Great work 👍