Really like this, once you switch up to control. get the fullbacks bombing deep and sticking crosses in..

View attachment 83415 View attachment 83406
will defo keeping trying to out, the engauche slips some great passes in, the movement is excellent.

Last edited:
Really like this, once you switch up to control. get the fullbacks bombing deep and sticking crosses in..

View attachment 1127849 View attachment 1127858
will defo keeping trying to out, the engauche slips some great passes in, the movement is excellent.

I have used this since it first come out and was almost like a cheat tactic for me until i downloaded 17.3.2. I know they said there were no ME changes but it has been unpredictable for me since.
l

After 26 matches of which I used this tactic for 20 matches. I won almost every match with 2 or 3 goals difference.
i am with Everton in the season 24/25 with 5 or 6 wonderkids in the first eleven.
All of A suddon the tactic fails. I lost 3 matches in A row against team fighting against relegation. I Also lost the Efl cup final.
i had the same issues with the goodbye version and last year the Hustler tactic which looks the same.
any advice?

EDIT: I set it to control and the backs to attack instead of support.
won with England against Serbia away 0-5 and Croatia Home 6-1
hopefully it Also works for Everton

Last edited: