4312-Quadruple and unbeaten season with Aston Villa!

Randominator

Reaction score
2014/2015 quadruple

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2014/2015 league table

2014/2015 fixtures
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Edinson Cavani scored 99 goals!

-MINIMUM PITCH SIZE, NO OI, NO TOUCHLINE SHOUTS, MATCH PREPARATION: DEFENSIVE POSITIONING OR DEFENDING SET PIECES.

I haven't mentioned the player roles like central midfielder (support) or wing back (automatic) because most of them aren't the default instructions and so you'll have to load up the tactic and see where your players fit.

Forgot to screenshot my squad but it was something like: Rene Adler, Phil Jones, Simon Kjaer, Kyle Walker, Kieran Gibbs, Danny Wilson, Phil Jagielka, Kyle Naughton, Stephen Warnock, Stevan Jovetic, Jack Rodwell, Tom Huddlestone, Henri Lansbury, Lee Cattermole, Charlie Adam, Celso Borges, Edinson Cavani, Giuseppe Rossi, Nathan Delfouneso

My first 11 was-
---------------Adler-------------------
------Walker-Kjaer-Jones-Gibbs---------
---Lansbury-Huddlestone-Rodwell-------
-------------Jovetic-------------------
---------Cavani-Rossi-----------------
Hardly the greatest squad in the world on paper but for me it's been about getting players who fit the system and can play 2 or 3 of the roles within it.

Here's the best version of the tactic:
Gamefront
File name: 2013onwards (Aston Villa, Apr 2014).tac File size: 1.12 KB

Oh and I also won the treble in 2012/2013, the double in 2013/2014 and i'm currently on course to win every single trophy in the 2015/2016 season (with a weaker smaller squad and different tactics)

I look forward to reading any feedback and answering your questions.

Last edited:
what about the first season before you could go out and buy a new team?

And what about the player roles in each position ?

also OI, match prep etc :)

First of all CONGRATULATION!

More information would be great!

like: OI,team talk, match prep, training, players roles in each position, tactic tweaks during match

what about the first season before you could go out and buy a new team?

Why would that matter?

Looks good, great scoring record with Cavani. A little more info as everyone else has said would be handy, like a screenshot of the formation.

Because anyone can win in there second season after spending money thats why i asked!!
Why would that matter?

Looks good, great scoring record with Cavani. A little more info as everyone else has said would be handy, like a screenshot of the formation.

Used this as a new save as Newcastle.

I signed: Lukaku, Benitez, Dembele, Enyema, van der Wiel & Badelj.

My typical first 11 was:

GK: Enyema
DR: van der Wiel
DCr: Collucini
DCl: Taylor
DL: Enrique
MCr: Ireland
MCc: Barton
MCl: Badelj
AMC: Ben Arfa
SCr: Benitez
SCl: Lukaku

This happened....

screenshot20110531at205.png

*bump*

I still had this tactic saved in my files and have just started using it again - all I can say is WOW!

Easily up there with the best tactics for 11.3, especially if your looking for plug and play tactic with nothing else to do apart from play!

Amazing tactic mate, The FR is destroying anyone.

But, I usually don't see the FL doing many goals... How can I improve it?

just tried this tactic went through season with no losses won the quadruple as well with man city amazing tactic im on a 72 unbeaton run

great tactic but has anyone tweaked the CM's? mine never perform well..

Great tactic mate, but was wondering, what pitch size do you use?