Leightz14

Reaction score
Hi all, ive tried to share tactics in the past and it went horribly wrong but after some success with my latest tactic i felt i had to try to share once again. I started this tactic with lincoln in the vanarama league. After winning back to back promotions i applied for the leeds job after they were relegated from the premier league. i thought i had very little chance of being successful with my small reputation, i was wrong and they offered me the job, i accepted and began to work on my tactic for life in the championship, to cut a long story short i won the league convincingly and also managed a cup run. I got to the fa cup final beating man city 2-0, west brom 3-0, west ham 3-1. Man utd were my oppenents in the final and i was waiting for the fairy tale to end ..... it didnt and i beat them 1-0 with chris wood scoring an 87th minute winner after i had also missed a 2nd minute penalty. so after a busy summer i again prepared for life in a higher division, i know i may be speaking too soon but after winning 5 of my first 6 then beating PAOK 9-1 in the europa league group stage i decided to share. Id love anyone to play this tactic an see what it is like for them and give some feed back (hopefully the file works this time). Im an active user and check the forums daily so any questions dont hesitate to send me a message, good luck chaps.

I'll give it a go

I'm into my 2nd season with FC United, just been promoted to Vanarama National - i'll apply this tactic, let you know how i go.

EDIT: my FM isn't recognising the file :mad:

Last edited: