433 Attacking Wide - Centurion - over 100 games unbeaten (Version 2 added)

10 games in league with v1.1. 8 wins 2 draws. Draws on away. One against PSG and one against EAG which I played with my rotation player.

View attachment 1187582 View attachment 1187583

Moussa Dembele injured for 3-4 months on summer camp and I bought Krmencik. He all scored with this tactic. I bought Beek, Ligt and Maia also. I didn't share CL results because I'm in a easy group (Barça, Shakhtar and Brugge) but I want to go on with UEL. Because of that I'm playing with my backup team mostly in CL. But I beat 2-1 Barça at home.

How did you afford those signings with Lyon? Can you show your transfer business bud? Just started a Lyon Save and would love to get De Light and Van der Beek

How did you afford those signings with Lyon? Can you show your transfer business bud? Just started a Lyon Save and would love to get De Light and Van der Beek

Van de Beek for 14m eur (18m eur with all bonus clauses)
Thiago Maia for 19m eur (25m eur with bonus)
De Ligt 25m eur (35m eur with bonus)

I spent 59m eur these three players. First of all never I paid cash. I always used 12 monthly instalments and bonus clauses. What's that mean? For example I bought De Ligt for;
10m cash
15m instalment (3/12 monthly)
5m for 50 games after league appearances
5m for 20 games after league appearances
Transfer budget cost is only 10m eur.

At the beginning I had 35m eur transfer budget. I sold many players for all cash. In mid-season board gave me new transfer budget about 50m eur less or more a bit. I bought Savic 20m eur (25m eur) and loan Danilo from Man City. Danilo was on loan list and Savic was on transfer list. If you want to buy a player talk to media always and be passion. I bought Maia and De Ligt on the last days of market. Tried always and waited then they wanted to be on transfer list to sign with OL.

By the way I complete the league with only 1 lose and 5 draws. Won UEL and League as I shared before. Lost French Cups one of them on Final against Bordeaux and other I lost it on first game. After the season I had an argue with the board about dropping of Training Facilities quality. Then I accept PSG's offer which also includes 90m eur transfer budget.

I'm using still the same tactic. 10 games on league 10 wins with 35 scored and 3 conceded. 3 games on UCL 3 wins 13 scored 2 conceded. I beat Liverpool 6-1 at Anfield. Cavani is a beast scored 15 goals on 12 games. He has also 4 assists. Neymar has 6 goals and 16 assists in 11 games. Marquinhos + Ruben Dias + Kimpembe scored 11 times in 13 games from corners.

Van de Beek for 14m eur (18m eur with all bonus clauses)
Thiago Maia for 19m eur (25m eur with bonus)
De Ligt 25m eur (35m eur with bonus)

I spent 59m eur these three players. First of all never I paid cash. I always used 12 monthly instalments and bonus clauses. What's that mean? For example I bought De Ligt for;
10m cash
15m instalment (3/12 monthly)
5m for 50 games after league appearances
5m for 20 games after league appearances
Transfer budget cost is only 10m eur.

At the beginning I had 35m eur transfer budget. I sold many players for all cash. In mid-season board gave me new transfer budget about 50m eur less or more a bit. I bought Savic 20m eur (25m eur) and loan Danilo from Man City. Danilo was on loan list and Savic was on transfer list. If you want to buy a player talk to media always and be passion. I bought Maia and De Ligt on the last days of market. Tried always and waited then they wanted to be on transfer list to sign with OL.

By the way I complete the league with only 1 lose and 5 draws. Won UEL and League as I shared before. Lost French Cups one of them on Final against Bordeaux and other I lost it on first game. After the season I had an argue with the board about dropping of Training Facilities quality. Then I accept PSG's offer which also includes 90m eur transfer budget.

I'm using still the same tactic. 10 games on league 10 wins with 35 scored and 3 conceded. 3 games on UCL 3 wins 13 scored 2 conceded. I beat Liverpool 6-1 at Anfield. Cavani is a beast scored 15 goals on 12 games. He has also 4 assists. Neymar has 6 goals and 16 assists in 11 games. Marquinhos + Ruben Dias + Kimpembe scored 11 times in 13 games from corners.

Cheers Buddy, I'd already got De Light and Van der Beek by the time you replied, Got De Ligt for £25m and Van Der Beek for £22m. Finished 3rd behind OM and PSG, Don't know what I'm doing wrong as the tactic isn't as dominant as it should be. Do you use special training or Opposition instructions?

Cheers Buddy, I'd already got De Light and Van der Beek by the time you replied, Got De Ligt for £25m and Van Der Beek for £22m. Finished 3rd behind OM and PSG, Don't know what I'm doing wrong as the tactic isn't as dominant as it should be. Do you use special training or Opposition instructions?

OI's
Checked to opponents defender players. If anyone has average or bad desicions and concentration, always press to him and try him to use weak foot.
If I'm bad first 20-30 minutes in game against big opponent, I marked their strikers tight marking/always and press/always. And wingers press/always and show onto foot/weaker.
And listening AM always ingame.

Training
Look to the tactic. What you need to train. Never let to AM. Many instructions especially Transition and Out of Possession part. Train the team according to instructions.

Ingame
In tactic, Final Third of In Possession part, it is full empty. Marking some of them according to score and playing of the team. For example, If my players can not score I mark work ball into box, or hit early crosses etc. If opponent's defenders are slow or booked yellow marking run at defence is working well.

i've started with Hobro I.K. in the danish superliga. medias expect me to finish 12th of 14 teams, so pretty much a risk of relegation.
first 5 games gives me 10 points, and i've met the two top teams. but my concern is, that i conceded 13 goals in just 5 games... but scored 15..
I do not have fast center backs, and that might be my issue.

But i wanna know, any tweaks for lower teams, or which version will suit me better?
never the less - amazing work, i love it!

This tactic does not fit my team at all. I'm with Real Madrid, so you have no reason not to. Even if a dog train Real Madrid can easily win 3 trophies in season. I have Sergej, Kroos, Modric, Ndidi, Casemiro. I do not know what's happening, but this tactic is not what it appears to be. I believe that the numbers are liars and that the tactic, be it v1, v2, v3, does not work in the latest patch.

no need to be rude. Im sure there are thousands of tactics out there for YOU to try to see if one of them works for you.

If there isn't, then its not the game, its YOUR fault that you don't know what you're doing.
If you want to play this game, don't expect people to help you or hold your hand to the end of the season OR do everything for you.
This game isn't fifa or pes where its very easy to have the best players in your team and you are unstoppable.

This game maybe too advance (TOO HARD) for you. Maybe this game isn't for you.