Resource icon

433 BEAST MODE BY DAWIDPL

E possibile usare sempre mentalita’ standard invece che offensiva?mi sembra che con questo ultimo aggiornamento la mentalita’ standard e perfetta.

E possibile usare sempre mentalita’ standard invece che offensiva?mi sembra che con questo ultimo aggiornamento la mentalita’ standard e perfetta.
this tactic worked way better for me when i was using attacking mentality but u can try using balanced one. good luck

Allo. I´v tried your tactic with West Ham and this are my results so far. I think it works. Congratulations. Let´s see if it continues to be like that.

West Games.png

1680022392214.png

Allo. I´v tried your tactic with West Ham and this are my results so far. I think it works. Congratulations. Let´s see if it continues to be like that.

View attachment 627732

View attachment 627733
good results bro ! i hope it will work for long time for u. Try use good wingers/Ofensive midflieders as Pressing Forward !
and remember to buy better players for wingbacks and DM :)

good results bro ! i hope it will work for long time for u. Try use good wingers/Ofensive midflieders as Pressing Forward !
and remember to buy better players for wingbacks and DM :)
I have some ideas for players to buy next season. What i didn’t understand was what you mean by “use good wingers/Ofensive midfileders as Pressing Forward”?
The wingbacks and DM will be my next move in January if i have money. But i have to tell you that Cresswel has a lot of assists and Zouma as 10 or 11 goals due to corners hit by Cresswell.
thanks for all the tips lad

Can you say the most important attributes needed for each position?
For the 3 strikers, should they be fast or good headers?

This looks good, will try it out.

Are you going to get it tested on FM A r e n a?

Ran 2nd season with Worthing- instant result for all games. Media prediction 10th.

Tactic is great....broke league goals record, almost points record too.

With a couple of better additions to the squad I reckon this would have performed even better.

Going to see how we get on in Vanarama National. Will post results later
1680642090214.png
1680642211224.png

1680642248247.png

1680642503214.png

Attachments

• 1680642300889.png
    1680642300889.png
    433.9 KB · Views: 40