Resource icon

433 BEAST MODE BY DAWIDPL

Ran 2nd season with Worthing- instant result for all games. Media prediction 10th.

Tactic is great....broke league goals record, almost points record too.

With a couple of better additions to the squad I reckon this would have performed even better.

Going to see how we get on in Vanarama National. Will post results later
View attachment 629058View attachment 629059
View attachment 629060
View attachment 629062
now working on getting less draws and winning more games. soon will post an a update ;)

Here u can find all my tactics and tests: https://discord.gg/tpdYGmET

Wow, this tactic is AMAZING. Finished 3rd with West Ham first season (few unlucky injuries too) and won the Europa League Conference cup easily. Check out the result at Anfield. Never won like this at Anfield before
A2CEBF94-99D0-4564-BEBF-4F3F41404D2C.jpeg

D49DFB04-ACB1-4468-B685-5A7937C8CE94.jpeg

Great tactic. Played 3 seasons with Brighton, first season i finished 3rd, second season i won the league and 3rd season i won everything except Carabao Cup.

Attachments

• Skærmbillede (16).png
    Skærmbillede (16).png
    763.1 KB · Views: 499
  • Skærmbillede (17).png
    Skærmbillede (17).png
    751.3 KB · Views: 523
  • Skærmbillede (18).png
    Skærmbillede (18).png
    654.1 KB · Views: 567
now working on getting less draws and winning more games. soon will post an a update ;)

Here u can find all my tactics and tests: https://discord.gg/tpdYGmET

got the new update yet? Sometimes I got conceded a goal, but couldn't score a goal back to level although my team is much stronger. Often lost a few silly 0-1 games

test

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 352
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
got the new update yet? Sometimes I got conceded a goal, but couldn't score a goal back to level although my team is much stronger. Often lost a few silly 0-1 games
soon will post some updates. still working on it

I don't really have a lot of DM's with the team I am managing, say I wanted to push the segundo volantes into centre mid positions, what role would you guys suggest that acts most like volante? BBM or CM on attack is what I am thinking. Would that completely change the tactic? Am I better off just buying more DM'S?

I don't really have a lot of DM's with the team I am managing, say I wanted to push the segundo volantes into centre mid positions, what role would you guys suggest that acts most like volante? BBM or CM on attack is what I am thinking. Would that completely change the tactic? Am I better off just buying more DM'S?
it will be easier to buy one good DM

@DawidPL do I have to change the mentality in every game? What happens if I leave it balanced for all of the matches?