Resource icon

FMKorea 433 Final Victory 2020-01-23

Super tactique, ça marche très bien pour moi avec birmingham en mode beta. De plus, mon attaquant marque but sur but.
IMG_20200127_091930.jpg

Yo - Do you know if this can be mirrored? Can I put the IF on the right and the winger on the left? Would the Cms need to swap too?

this is like a cheat code. unlike other tactics it doesn't rely on setpieces to win. best tactic i've tried so far.

I did download this tactic today. Im not sure what to say about it. Ill win 5-0, 6-0 and such, and from time to time I cant get anything done. I dont know if it is a ME issue, but there still hasnt been a solid consistent tactic for me yet in fm20. Im fine with losses and draws, as long as my team actually plays well. Every tactic so far just has huge off-games.

I did win the Bundesliga first season with Dortmund, using the Shaktar 4-2-3-1 and this one. 15-0-2 at home, 8-5-4 away. Like I said, i dont know if its just a ME thing, but even away when I have the better roster, Im still expecting really good gameplay from my dudes instead of the inconsistent ones Im getting with every tactic so far.

Great tactic - Anyone else having issues with IF though? 6.6 or less 9 times out of 10. Occasional good game.

For note, my IF is my best player by far in the team. Yet constant worst performer.

Great tactic - Anyone else having issues with IF though? 6.6 or less 9 times out of 10. Occasional good game.

For note, my IF is my best player by far in the team. Yet constant worst performer.
Same here

Maybe turn him into a Raumdeuter to get him more involved?

Maybe turn him into a Raumdeuter to get him more involved?

This change made it less stable, for me. Other teams started getting more shots. Rating did improve, but at the cost of team performance.

This change made it less stable, for me. Other teams started getting more shots. Rating did improve, but at the cost of team performance.
Ok, that makes sense, as the Raumdeuter offers basically nothing in defense. So we need to keep the IF role.

Switching the Mezzala to support duty should free up some space for the IF. Might take some chances/goals away from the MEZ but get the IF more involved without unsettling defensive stability.

@owlluke
The Mezzala and IF are basically occupying the same space in the attacking third. Either remove 'Sit Narrower' from the IF or switch the Mezzala from attack to support duty. Maybe even both.

Ok, that makes sense, as the Raumdeuter offers basically nothing in defense. So we need to keep the IF role.

Switching the Mezzala to support duty should free up some space for the IF. Might take some chances/goals away from the MEZ but get the IF more involved without unsettling defensive stability.

I'll give this a try and report back.

With Mezzela on support, and IF left as is. They still seem to be on top of each other, with the Mezzela seeing more of the ball. Ratings are marginally better. 6.7s with the odd 7.5+ instead of 6.4/6. Going to remove the sit narrow and let you know.

Tactic still very strong with Mezzela on support btw. Will try support and remove deeper, then also try the Mezzela on attack with sit narrower removed from IF.

Thanks for the suggestions. Again, great tactic. Lets hope I can get more from the IF.

Also, what impact would swapping the DLP and Mezzela round do? Worth trying?

Not a good idea. The Mezzala tends to drift to the wing. You already have a Winger and an overlapping WB on the right side. I'd keep the Mezzala on the same side as the IF and just try to improve interplay between those two.

I did download this tactic today. Im not sure what to say about it. Ill win 5-0, 6-0 and such, and from time to time I cant get anything done. I dont know if it is a ME issue, but there still hasnt been a solid consistent tactic for me yet in fm20. Im fine with losses and draws, as long as my team actually plays well. Every tactic so far just has huge off-games.

I did win the Bundesliga first season with Dortmund, using the Shaktar 4-2-3-1 and this one. 15-0-2 at home, 8-5-4 away. Like I said, i dont know if its just a ME thing, but even away when I have the better roster, Im still expecting really good gameplay from my dudes instead of the inconsistent ones Im getting with every tactic so far.
the same for me for all tactics including this and even my owns

MEZ+IF+WB create overloading of few zones so is it pointless to change them imo