Resource icon

FMKorea 433 Final Victory 2020-01-23

No better - IF gets marginally better ratings with the Mezzela on support, but this seems to take away so attacking threat.

Destined to be a bad performer it seems.

Changing places of Mezzela and DLP can help maybe.

I have been advised against this.

I have taken off run wide from the Mezzela and put back sit narrower on the IF to see if this helps.

It is an annoying situation as its taking out my best player every game. 1 in 5 he comes up with an 8.8 but majority are 6.6 or less. :(

What role do you think you would need to change the MEZ to to be able to balance up the AML as a winger?

Curios case! Tried for 5 games: 6.4, 6.9, 6.6, 6.6, 6.3.

Taken off sit narrower, left Mezzela to not have run wide.

Role change perhaps? Tactic is still very strong, just the IF is woeful most games and is by far by best player. For note, his ideal role is IF. Foot says either.

Curios case! Tried for 5 games: 6.4, 6.9, 6.6, 6.6, 6.3.

Taken off sit narrower, left Mezzela to not have run wide.

Role change perhaps? Tactic is still very strong, just the IF is woeful most games and is by far by best player. For note, his ideal role is IF. Foot says either.

So default tactic still the best performing one? Rather than change roles

So default tactic still the best performing one? Rather than change roles

Default tactic is very good. IF is worst performer no matter how good he is it seems though.

Been trying to get the IF to perform with various changes to instructions. Doesnt seem to make any difference.

I'm now trying the IF with roam from position - I suspect this will hinder defensive performance but will report back.

Heres a screenshot of how im doing so far - Its the 2nd season. Media prediction is 15th.

Connolly is on loan from Brighton and is excelling in this tactic. Most positions are performing very well. DLP, Bannan, has been stunning in it.

Worst performers, IF and Winger. IF has scored more than the Winger, but he is a better player. Ratings for both are poor though. Its 1 great game in 5+. Normal ratings are 6.6 or worse. Its the only let down of an otherwise great tactic. I will add, my team isnt good. Maybe that is part of it, but the IF is my best player and has attracted premier league attention all season. Valued at £16m. A regen so didnt start on the game. 17, great stats, media always mention he is consistent, I mean they arent wrong, 6.6 every week is consistent!

Wolves and Everton are interested in him currently. Wish I could get this position performing!

Attachments

• tactic.PNG
    tactic.PNG
    208.5 KB · Views: 323
Heres a screenshot of how im doing so far - Its the 2nd season. Media prediction is 15th.

I found that the winger, the mezzala and IF were inconsistent too. I changed the winger to an advanced playmaker on support because I have the players for it. I think it helped a bit but haven’t done any serious testing so far.
Does anyone think that a box to box midfielder would work instead of the mezzala?

Weird you should say that - I have just changed the IF to an AP on attack. Going to give it a test.

Edit: Early days, but these are the 4 games with the left winger playing as AP on attack. I have taken off the sit narrower.

Attachments

• IF.PNG
    IF.PNG
    5.9 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
And these were the 4 games prior, which the default state of the tactic.

Result wise;
4 games as IF: P4, W3, D0, L1
4 games as AP: P4, W3, D0, L1

So tactic has remained strong. My season only has 1 more game left. I will continue to test, but I have been promoted so be harder to judge.

Attachments

• IFB.PNG
    IFB.PNG
    5.6 KB · Views: 117
I have been advised against this.

I have taken off run wide from the Mezzela and put back sit narrower on the IF to see if this helps.

It is an annoying situation as its taking out my best player every game. 1 in 5 he comes up with an 8.8 but majority are 6.6 or less. :(

Okay. Than I have another advice :)

Would moving STC to STCR be helps to create space for IF and it can play like second striker. What do you think my friend?

Okay. Than I have another advice :)

Would moving STC to STCR be helps to create space for IF and it can play like second striker. What do you think my friend?

From watching the games its not the striker causing the issues, its the IF and Mezzela are always on top of each other. Which I was told by another on the page. The Mezzela comes out on top for receiving the ball so the IF spends a lot of the game doing nothing.

I will give it a go on another save though and report back to you.

My last game of the season the AP got a 7.9 rating in a 0-0. So I will continue to test the default tactic with IF changed to AP and let you all know how it goes. It is still strong for number of shots and defensive work.

Again, the base tactic is great and if you arent bothered by the IF then leave it as is. I'm only changing to get the most out of that position as its my best player.

So having the left winger as an AP on attack with remove play narrower is going really well for me. Tactic jsut as good but that position is now involved more too. I would suggest the change from IF to AP. Leave all player roles the same but remove sit narrower from the AP.