Best tactic for fm 22.I am using v 3 and i am destroying teams.What have you change in ver 4?

Attachments

• Screenshot (552).png
    Screenshot (552).png
    76 KB · Views: 567
Could you put the instructions and player instructions here? Playing on Switch

Im giving it a try and its pretty impressive, but the only thing i can find wrong with it is the set pieces, think i will have a tinker with them as they are not really good at the moment

Im giving it a try and its pretty impressive, but the only thing i can find wrong with it is the set pieces, think i will have a tinker with them as they are not really good at the moment
Thank you for the feedback Scott, for corner kicks it is important that the central striker is tall and strong with his head like as Lucca (he scores for me a lot from corner), in 4213 Total War IV set pieces are improved

now it works very well

Attachments

• 4213 TW X 2.0.fmf
    46.6 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot (564).png
    Screenshot (564).png
    949.6 KB · Views: 461
  • Screenshot (566).png
    Screenshot (566).png
    623.5 KB · Views: 362
  • Screenshot (567).png
    Screenshot (567).png
    832.6 KB · Views: 428
  • Screenshot (569).png
    Screenshot (569).png
    340.8 KB · Views: 381
Great tactic this, the best I have used this year. I am using TW VI which seems to have vanished and I am smashing teams with Middlesbrough with it. Is TW X 2.0 the latest? and is it better than VI which is working wonders for me.

Great tactic this, the best I have used this year. I am using TW VI which seems to have vanished and I am smashing teams with Middlesbrough with it. Is TW X 2.0 the latest? and is it better than VI which is working wonders for me.
Thank you for the feedback Marhod, now I'm using this, it is very similar to the last one, but better in defensive free kick and corner kick

Attachments

• 433 TotalWar3.fmf
    46.7 KB · Views: 98
Thank you for the feedback Marhod, now I'm using this, it is very similar to the last one, but better in defensive free kick and corner kick
Best tactic in years.I have 2 question.
First will u update it in the next patch?
When u dont win 2 games in a row what u do?
Thanks for sharing.

Before I had entered the wrong tactic, this is the right one

Attachments

• 433 TotalWar Z.fmf
    46.7 KB · Views: 231
Best tactic in years.I have 2 question.
First will u update it in the next patch?
When u dont win 2 games in a row what u do?
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for the feedback, it's great!
I noticed that it is a module that works well with any team, but to make it perform at its best you need to have the players with the right characteristics, I don't know what team you have, nor what characteristics your players have, so I don't know if I can give you the right advice. Post your results and your team and try to help you

Before I had entered the wrong tactic, this is the right one
I will stick with VI for the time being as its flying!! but have this one up my sleeve. Corners seem to be working fine on the version VI as I have put the very tall Uche Ipeaza in the middle and he has never scored so many! currently 18 goals in 15 games. I watch all the games and dont speed play like a lot of folk do and the football is excellent and totally dominating once you have the tactic bedded in and put suitable players in the right positions. I would urge everyone to give it a go as it far exceeds all others in actual play which I feel testing sometimes misses with.

Thank you for the feedback, it's great!
I noticed that it is a module that works well with any team, but to make it perform at its best you need to have the players with the right characteristics, I don't know what team you have, nor what characteristics your players have, so I don't know if I can give you the right advice. Post your results and your team and try to help you
Can u tell what are the best characteristics for any position?