Thanks for your help with the instructions.

Will update from Ale5 to Ale6 tonight and keep you updated.

Great! when playing away or against strong teams use this

alinix, I went back to using this, the one I used the season before with success, with attacking mezzala CM, BBM Cm on support, and two pressing forwards flanking the advanced forward.

I tried more with the recent tactic of deeplaying forward and 2 roaming playmakers CMs more, it was decent and balanced, but the previous one I used felt more attacking and dominant, so will stick with that for now.

alinix, I went back to using this, the one I used the season before with success, with attacking mezzala CM, BBM Cm on support, and two pressing forwards flanking the advanced forward.

I tried more with the recent tactic of deeplaying forward and 2 roaming playmakers CMs more, it was decent and balanced, but the previous one I used felt more attacking and dominant, so will stick with that for now.
you were right

Attachments

• 433 Ale7.fmf
    46.7 KB · Views: 63
Just a quick question, do you apply Opposition Instructions before the game?

Currently Forest in my 2nd Season of the Prem (3rd season overall), and gonna try these out! :) Will give feedback!

you were right

What do you change in this? Cuz I'm not gonna touch any other tactic but your ale totalwarZ one :D Its NUTS!

After stellar first season of winning it all, scoring alot, I kinda knew it would be OP as **** to add Haaland to an already OP psg team, but holy **** didnt expect this LOL

33333psg.png

2222psg.png

Screenshot of last 10 games results, after I changed from more modest goalscoring ale6 tactic, back to the usual crazy aletotalwarZ one used for most of season. HOLY ****, look at this :D The modest 4-0 win is me playing young backups/ youth players that game :D

11111psg.png

So needless to say, in my book, your TotalWarZ one doesnt need an upgrade at all :D But I'm curious what other evil genius tweaks you can make to both a dominant and brilliant fun playing tactic like this (I legit dont sim any games cuz the passing combinations are so lovely).

What do you change in this? Cuz I'm not gonna touch any other tactic but your ale totalwarZ one :D Its NUTS!

After stellar first season of winning it all, scoring alot, I kinda knew it would be OP as **** to add Haaland to an already OP psg team, but holy **** didnt expect this LOL

33333psg.png

2222psg.png

Screenshot of last 10 games results, after I changed from more modest goalscoring ale6 tactic, back to the usual crazy aletotalwarZ one used for most of season. HOLY ****, look at this :D The modest 4-0 win is me playing young backups/ youth players that game :D

11111psg.png

So needless to say, in my book, your TotalWarZ one doesnt need an upgrade at all :D But I'm curious what other evil genius tweaks you can make to both a dominant and brilliant fun playing tactic like this (I legit dont sim any games cuz the passing combinations are so lovely).
Hello. I have a question regarding your save. Cna you post a screen shot from your squad and the tatic that your are using? I´m gonna give a try with PSG with TotalWAR Z but i have a doubt in whom i gonna put playing in the position Regista. Thanks in advance and continnued of a good save

33333psg.png

2222psg.png

11111psg.png

Amazing! Can you share your squad please?

Like the last one, but improved in free kicks corner dif & att

Attachments

• Ale 8.fmf
    43.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot (693).png
    Screenshot (693).png
    3 MB · Views: 141
Just a quick question, do you apply Opposition Instructions before the game?

Currently Forest in my 2nd Season of the Prem (3rd season overall), and gonna try these out! :) Will give feedback!

No, I never use the opposition instructions

Ale 8
Instructions

Attachments

• Screenshot (734).png
    Screenshot (734).png
    141.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot (731).png
    Screenshot (731).png
    693.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot (732).png
    Screenshot (732).png
    685.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot (733).png
    Screenshot (733).png
    664.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot (720).png
    Screenshot (720).png
    776.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot (721).png
    Screenshot (721).png
    801.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot (722).png
    Screenshot (722).png
    793.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (723).png
    Screenshot (723).png
    792.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (724).png
    Screenshot (724).png
    800.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot (725).png
    Screenshot (725).png
    793.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot (726).png
    Screenshot (726).png
    796.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot (727).png
    Screenshot (727).png
    785.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot (728).png
    Screenshot (728).png
    793.3 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot (729).png
    Screenshot (729).png
    789.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (730).png
    Screenshot (730).png
    790 KB · Views: 110
in november of the first season, tottenham offered 28 million for him

Attachments

• Screenshot (735).png
    Screenshot (735).png
    962.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot (736).png
    Screenshot (736).png
    690.1 KB · Views: 150
433 Total War Z
Instructions

Attachments

• Screenshot (751).png
    Screenshot (751).png
    135.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot (748).png
    Screenshot (748).png
    693.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Screenshot (749).png
    Screenshot (749).png
    682.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot (750).png
    Screenshot (750).png
    665.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot (738).png
    Screenshot (738).png
    793.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot (737).png
    Screenshot (737).png
    774 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot (739).png
    Screenshot (739).png
    787.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot (740).png
    Screenshot (740).png
    786.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot (741).png
    Screenshot (741).png
    791.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot (743).png
    Screenshot (743).png
    785.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot (742).png
    Screenshot (742).png
    780 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot (744).png
    Screenshot (744).png
    785.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot (745).png
    Screenshot (745).png
    778.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (746).png
    Screenshot (746).png
    784.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot (747).png
    Screenshot (747).png
    777.7 KB · Views: 19

33333psg.png

2222psg.png

11111psg.png

Fantastic post mate

WorldWar Z is better with the previous verson with 2 PF, BBM & MEZ or this last one with the 2 AF's and 2 CM's ??

WorldWar Z is better with the previous verson with 2 PF, BBM & MEZ or this last one with the 2 AF's and 2 CM's ??

There are different versions of the tactic that are effective, of course there are some changes, but the base of the tactic always remains the same ...

So you can use the version that suits your players best, alternate between home and away games or between opponents that are easier to deal with than in more difficult matches.

I recommend using both 433 Ale TotalWar Z and Ale 8.

Tactics are much more effective when learned 100% by the team and to be particularly effective you need to use players with the right characteristics for the kind of spectacular football that the various tactics want to reproduce.

Attachments

• 433 TotalWar Z.fmf
    46.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Ale 8.fmf
    43.7 KB · Views: 25
Hello. I have a question regarding your save. Cna you post a screen shot from your squad and the tatic that your are using? I´m gonna give a try with PSG with TotalWAR Z but i have a doubt in whom i gonna put playing in the position Regista. Thanks in advance and continnued of a good save
Amazing! Can you share your squad please?

This is my predictably OP team in 2022 february period. It should be whole squad seen here, off the bench too, sold alot of senior players past 2 windows, mainly after first season, for good profit cuz just playing them a little in this tactic improves their value lol (sold Jesus Corona for 40m, and he barely played, sold Icardi for 80m after 35-40 goals, sold Moussa Dembele for 50m etc)

4psg.png

And since you can see whole squad there (tho I have ALOT of young talents in reserve and U19, that jump in for cup games, or random league games), I am gonna show you the top goalscorers for this one (not all contributers will be seen, besides selling a few, I loaned out lots of decent off bench talents, like Lorenzo Lucca, Köningsdorffer etc). And the reason I am starting Benjamin "Call me new Lewandowski" Sesko in above team. I usually rotate him in alot, because he outscores both Mbappe and ESPECIALLY Neymar! (who been injured alot).

5psg.png