This is my predictably OP team in 2022 february period. It should be whole squad seen here, off the bench too, sold alot of senior players past 2 windows, mainly after first season, for good profit cuz just playing them a little in this tactic improves their value lol (sold Jesus Corona for 40m, and he barely played, sold Icardi for 80m after 35-40 goals, sold Moussa Dembele for 50m etc)

4psg.png

And since you can see whole squad there (tho I have ALOT of young talents in reserve and U19, that jump in for cup games, or random league games), I am gonna show you the top goalscorers for this one (not all contributers will be seen, besides selling a few, I loaned out lots of decent off bench talents, like Lorenzo Lucca, Köningsdorffer etc). And the reason I am starting Benjamin "Call me new Lewandowski" Sesko in above team. I usually rotate him in alot, because he outscores both Mbappe and ESPECIALLY Neymar! (who been injured alot).

5psg.png

Attachments

• 433 TotalWar Zplus.fmf
    46.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Ale 8.fmf
    43.7 KB · Views: 85
Like he said, training them to 100% makes a huge difference, and also a tip he gave few pages back, that I followed, train EVERY possible player at one-twos, it improves the effiency and the playstyle alot really.

for me both

For total war z plus, did you change the set pieces I assume? In first glance it seems identical to previous version.

I test my tactics while playing.

Here are some of the results obtained with this tactic:

Vitesse:
First year:
4th in the league, won the Europa Confernce League in the final against Tottemham.
Second Year: Won the Dutch championship.

Nimes:
First year swept the championship (zero defeats),
second year second in Ligue1,
Third year won the championship in front of PSG (which in January had robbed me of Lucca for 80M) and lost in the 3-2 champions league final against liverpool (after knocking out Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Man City (in groups) from the competition.

Almeria:
First year swept the league,
second year second in the Spanish league and won "Copa del Rey" 4-2 against Valencia

Attachments

• Screenshot (752).png
    Screenshot (752).png
    631.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot (753).png
    Screenshot (753).png
    631.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot (754).png
    Screenshot (754).png
    610.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Screenshot (756).png
    Screenshot (756).png
    715.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot (755).png
    Screenshot (755).png
    775.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot (757).png
    Screenshot (757).png
    691.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot (758).png
    Screenshot (758).png
    662.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Screenshot (759).png
    Screenshot (759).png
    646.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot (761).png
    Screenshot (761).png
    649.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot (760).png
    Screenshot (760).png
    932.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Screenshot (762).png
    Screenshot (762).png
    639.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot (763).png
    Screenshot (763).png
    633.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot (764).png
    Screenshot (764).png
    832.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot (765).png
    Screenshot (765).png
    832.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot (766).png
    Screenshot (766).png
    713.5 KB · Views: 42
Like he said, training them to 100% makes a huge difference, and also a tip he gave few pages back, that I followed, train EVERY possible player at one-twos, it improves the effiency and the playstyle alot really.

For total war z plus, did you change the set pieces I assume? In first glance it seems identical to previous version.
this one uses different solutions on set pieces, I'd like you to test it ... tell me if you can where it works well on set pieces and where it still needs improvement

Attachments

• 433 TotalWar Zplus.fmf
    46.7 KB · Views: 54
this one uses different solutions on set pieces, I'd like you to test it ... tell me if you can where it works well on set pieces and where it still needs improvement
But I prefer Ale 8 to this one

This is my predictably OP team in 2022 february period. It should be whole squad seen here, off the bench too, sold alot of senior players past 2 windows, mainly after first season, for good profit cuz just playing them a little in this tactic improves their value lol (sold Jesus Corona for 40m, and he barely played, sold Icardi for 80m after 35-40 goals, sold Moussa Dembele for 50m etc)

4psg.png

And since you can see whole squad there (tho I have ALOT of young talents in reserve and U19, that jump in for cup games, or random league games), I am gonna show you the top goalscorers for this one (not all contributers will be seen, besides selling a few, I loaned out lots of decent off bench talents, like Lorenzo Lucca, Köningsdorffer etc). And the reason I am starting Benjamin "Call me new Lewandowski" Sesko in above team. I usually rotate him in alot, because he outscores both Mbappe and ESPECIALLY Neymar! (who been injured alot).

5psg.png

Man, you don't need tactics with this squad. Just say go and play :D

4psg.png

5psg.png
Thanks for you explanatuin e and the screenshots. I now understand what i was doing wrong. The tactic that i download was the wrong one with 2 AF and one Attacking Forward. Can you send me the link for the tactic that you are using, so that i can download the correct one? Thanks in advance. You have a great team.

Thanks for you explanatuin e and the screenshots. I now understand what i was doing wrong. The tactic that i download was the wrong one with 2 AF and one Attacking Forward. Can you send me the link for the tactic that you are using, so that i can download the correct one? Thanks in advance. You have a great team.

Alinix78 posted it here a week ago:

He also reposted it with updated set pieces total war z plus few posts above ours in this page (I will try it out, since I dont score much from set pieces except right side corners sometimes).

Man, you don't need tactics with this squad. Just say go and play :D

True enough :D But I used OP psg squads since FM22 beta (this is my 2nd run with psg), and I tried half a dozen tactics, this defenitely the most lethal tried so far. But MOST importantly, this one has them playing esthetically beautiful playstyle, dominating with short incisive 1-2 passes, and lots of movement around box. Not just OP crosses or corner exploits like pre database changes tactics that I tried earlier. Its attacking, but in a way that keeps the ball alot, so improves your defense too.

Alinix78 posted it here a week ago:

He also reposted it with updated set pieces total war z plus few posts above ours in this page (I will try it out, since I dont score much from set pieces except right side corners sometimes).
Did you try Ale 8?

With Ale 8 and the tackle harder instructions I keep getting a lot of yellow cards.

Do you think removing that instruction does have a negative impact?

No havent played the game since you uploaded. Will try later, in easier ties. Right now on Schedule is CL playoff games vs Barcelona 😄

True enough :D But I used OP psg squads since FM22 beta (this is my 2nd run with psg), and I tried half a dozen tactics, this defenitely the most lethal tried so far. But MOST importantly, this one has them playing esthetically beautiful playstyle, dominating with short incisive 1-2 passes, and lots of movement around box. Not just OP crosses or corner exploits like pre database changes tactics that I tried earlier. Its attacking, but in a way that keeps the ball alot, so improves your defense too.
With Ale 8 and the tackle harder instructions I keep getting a lot of yellow cards.

Do you think removing that instruction does have a negative impact?
Less yellow card

Attachments

• Ale 8.fmf
    44 KB · Views: 59
is a cross between 433 Total War Z and Ale 8

Attachments

• 433 Total War .fmf
    46.6 KB · Views: 49
is a cross between 433 Total War Z and Ale 8

Here I go again ;) . Could you please give the instructions for this tactic?

Ale 8 is defensively more stable and most of my goals are shots. In Total War Z I had a lot more soft shots and lobs.

2nd game of trying the total war z plus version with the improved set pieces you were talking about (first game of trying it, haaland scored hattrick on corners).

10-0.png

yay-party.gif

arab-dance.gif

Do you have a training schedule or template you follow? If not, what would you recommend?

Do you have a training schedule or template you follow? If not, what would you recommend?

I don't use a training program Hilly, but I modify the preset training along the way as needed,

however I train the team quite often physically.

If there are no close matches every week there must be something physical in the program and when instead there are close matches I try to train them little,
a lot of rehabilitation and autonomy.

Sometimes I change a little of the preset program, but I often add two to three days dedicated to specific training programs (when the calendar allows it)
1) physical part, with this combo:
(general physical + movement + rehabilitation; autonomy + movement; movement + speed + rehabilitation; movement + stamina + rehabilitation)
2) defense (two days 6 slot)
3) attack (one day) reasoned attack + attack on the flanks + one touch attack
4) technical training (2-3 days)
(including a day with: goalkeeper sorting + construction from defense + overlaps)

Usually two days before the game I put only two slots with tactical training (def + att without ball) ( sometimes I add a third slot dedicated to set pieces)

And finally a lot of training on set pieces (especially offensive).

I don't know if it is the ideal method,
but I do this and I always have few injuries, players always in good shape and above all they play very well for me.