I don't use a training program Hilly, but I modify the preset training along the way as needed,

however I train the team quite often physically.

If there are no close matches every week there must be something physical in the program and when instead there are close matches I try to train them little,
a lot of rehabilitation and autonomy.

Sometimes I change a little of the preset program, but I often add two to three days dedicated to specific training programs (when the calendar allows it)
1) physical part, with this combo:
(general physical + movement + rehabilitation; autonomy + movement; movement + speed + rehabilitation; movement + stamina + rehabilitation)
2) defense (two days 6 slot)
3) attack (one day) reasoned attack + attack on the flanks + one touch attack
4) technical training (2-3 days)
(including a day with: goalkeeper sorting + construction from defense + overlaps)

Usually two days before the game I put only two slots with tactical training (def + att without ball) ( sometimes I add a third slot dedicated to set pieces)

And finally a lot of training on set pieces (especially offensive).

I don't know if it is the ideal method,
but I do this and I always have few injuries, players always in good shape and above all they play very well for me.

Thankyou for this! :)

Quick question #2, you prefer the two Pressing forwards rather than a DLF And Pressing Forward on the wide attackers?

This is my top 11 for Sassuolo squad and the friendly games. Should i change anything?
Captura de Ecrã (2).png
Captura de Ecrã (3).png

This is my top 11 for Sassuolo squad and the friendly games. Should i change anything?View attachment 575187View attachment 575188
[/QUOTE

Estamos a la espera de ver cómo serán los resultados en los partidos oficiales,

de momento has encajado muchos goles en los dos primeros partidos, pero también has marcado muchos y en los otros dos amistosos ya ha habido una mejora importante,

haciendo varios fichajes (el centro del campo lo es todo. nuevo) se necesita tiempo..
el equipo sigue excelente, entrenar a los centrocampistas y a los defensas en los pasos uno-dos y rizado en dictar los tiempos, el lateral para estirar el balón

Benevento Serie B

Attachments

• Screenshot (849).png
    Screenshot (849).png
    818.9 KB · Views: 116
I know that the middle as some younger players. First official game away against Napoli won 2-0. With time the team will perform better and better i think.
Thanks for trying to speak Portuguese/Spanish :)

You talk about the trainning of the players. Should i put individual tranning for each position i want the players to play? I don´t understand to much of trainning schedules. Sorry.

Last edited:
I know that the middle as some younger players. First official game away against Napoli won 2-0. With time the team will perform better and better i think.
Thanks for trying to speak Portuguese/Spanish :)

You talk about the trainning of the players. Should i put individual tranning for each position i want the players to play? I don´t understand to much of trainning schedules. Sorry.
Yes, each player must be trained in his specific role. Correct.

In addition to this it is important to train the players in the single characteristics.
For example, at least for me, it is very important to train players in pass one-two.
The regista should know how to dictate the timing of the team.
The outside attackers (who should be quick) to stretch the ball
and all three forwards (as well as on passes one and two) also in playing on the offside edge
only for example

In addition to this it is important to train the players in the single characteristics.
For example, at least for me, it is very important to train players in pass one-two.
and all three forwards (as well as on passes one and two) also in playing on the offside edge
only for example
Thanks for the tips. Can you send an example for the trainning? I think i did correctly but i have some doubts in the passes one and two. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. Can you send an example for the trainning? I think i did correctly but i have some doubts in the passes one and two. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot (850).png
    Screenshot (850).png
    922.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot (851).png
    Screenshot (851).png
    782.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot (852).png
    Screenshot (852).png
    506.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot (853).png
    Screenshot (853).png
    769.4 KB · Views: 97
it would be ideal for how set pieces are set up in that tactic that you would have the attacking midfielder beat the set pieces and corners and the full backs the throw-ins on your side
I did all that now. Lets see what happens from now on. I have 2 wins in 2 Serie A games. Thanks for the help

only for example

what do you mean with to stretch the ball and which player is the regista (the mezz or the rpm)?

There was an error I changed it

Attachments

• 433 Total War II.fmf
    43.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot (855)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (855)_LI.jpg
    802.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot (856)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (856)_LI.jpg
    770.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot (858)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (858)_LI.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 119
They are very similar, little difference in free kicks... but to answer your question is 433 Total War, the last few games I am playing with II

Attachments

• 433 Total War .fmf
    46.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 433 Total War II.fmf
    43.8 KB · Views: 59

Attachments

• Screenshot (859).png
    Screenshot (859).png
    3 MB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot (860).png
    Screenshot (860).png
    653.7 KB · Views: 123