With which team? Post your results if you can melon1234
Started a fresh save with real betis so far so good this is on Xbox btw so any new updates to the tactics can you post screenshots etc please thank you boss
6FC9A7E2-4E66-4E44-A5AD-F3AB6EF3C058.jpeg

I ended up 3rd on 70 points r Madrid won on 87 but I scored the most and conceded the most don’t know what happened what kind of players do I need for strikers and Bbm thanks

Last edited:
Started a fresh save with real betis so far so good this is on Xbox btw so any new updates to the tactics can you post screenshots etc please thank you boss View attachment 576064
I ended up 3rd on 70 points r Madrid won on 87 but I scored the most and conceded the most don’t know what happened what kind of players do I need for strikers and Bbm thanks

goalkeeper:
whoever you want, as long as he is strong in his primary attributes and better if he is also good at playing with his feet.
CARDINALE; LAFONT, two that play me very well, but there are a lot of them (CHAVES; VANDEVOORT; CRAGNO...)

full backs:
better if they play with their strong foot towards the outside of the field (if they play inverted they score more, but cross less and the forwards score many goals during the season with their crosses)
RIGHT: ZAPPA; KALULU; BRUNER (nimes); FILIPE CRUZ; CALEGARI; etc..
LEFT: FOULON; DIMARCO; RUGGERI; CALAFIORI; BELLO; PELLEGRINI; BJORKAN etc.

Central defense:
same speech as the goalkeeper
AHMEDHODZIC; PAPETTI; SOLET; BADIASHILE: MCNULTY; HEGGHEIM but there are a lot of them

DM:
He's a key player. First of all, it needs to be mentally strong.
Second aspect, strong.
Other fundamental aspects are the position.
He must be as complete a player as possible.
In addition to this, if he is technically good, he will also act as a playmaker in the ball possession phases. The stronger the better.
TOP: RICCI
BERG (bodo-glimt); CUBAS; SAMU (also MCL); MARTINELLI; FAGIOLI etc.

BBM:
at least one of the two physically strong (better if both), better if not too weak in defending, but certainly capable of attacking.
Ideal if they don't play with their feet reversed.
RIGHT: SWEDBERG; FRANK KANOUTE; BELMONTE; ROBERTONE; BAZOER; GRAVENBERCH; FRANCA; BERNARDO; SIMONS; MUSAH; SANDRY; G.MENINO; KOZLOWSKY; SCOTT; AGOUME; ALCARAZ; SUCIC; ALEXANDROUPOLOS etc.
LEFT:ILIC; De PAULA; DIOMANDE; BERGMANN JOHANNESSON; DANILO; etc.

(this would be ideal, then many other examples can be done, in case of need I played with a left-handed on the right and I played the same very well or in the absence of left-handed players I often play with two right-handers and they play equally well)

attackers:
the central strong physically and head, but in this role he scores more or less any type of player
LUCCA; SESKO; SOLANKE; PICCOLI just to give some examples

fast and quick winger, technical and, also in this case, the ideal is to have a left-handed player on the left and a right-handed player on the right
M.AREZO; DIMATA; ALVAREZ JULIAN and AUGUSTIN...
VECINO (CHEAP); GELHARDT; HOJLUND...

this tactic works with top teams and underdogs. I tested the tactic in all major divisions (holland, france, spain, england and italy and it worked everywhere even in Vanarama)

I'm about to try, after almost a week break from FM22, either your 433 total war or 433 total war II. Which one of them you recommend? is the most consistent or dangerous? They seem similar, except II has underlap left and underlap right.

My usual tactic is total war Z as you know, and total war z plus after I played a bit after u added better set pieces.

I'm about to try, after almost a week break from FM22, either your 433 total war or 433 total war II. Which one of them you recommend? is the most consistent or dangerous? They seem similar, except II has underlap left and underlap right.

My usual tactic is total war Z as you know, and total war z plus after I played a bit after u added better set pieces.
I advise you to try this, about that tactic you wrote I will send an update soon, but it is not ready yet ...

Attachments

• Screenshot (987).png
    Screenshot (987).png
    784.2 KB · Views: 401

It is the same tactics, but in this version the outside forwards and the two midfielders swap positions during the match, thus offering different attacking opportunities,
and being less static it is fun to watch.
You can try to load both tactics in two slots and try them both

Attachments

• 433 Total War X2.fmf
    44.3 KB · Views: 151
You take out the AM shadow striker for 3 man more defensive midfield? :D I have too many AMs in my squad bro :D

But I will try this out in couple of games, cuz I just one the league in like a month in advance, so can see how other tactics look without worrying about results.

You take out the AM shadow striker for 3 man more defensive midfield? :D I have too many AMs in my squad bro :D

But I will try this out in couple of games, cuz I just one the league in like a month in advance, so can see how other tactics look without worrying about results.

If you prefer that kind of tactics you can try to test this one

Ok will check out. You have so many versions of your tactics now that I cant keep up on which one is the most efficient 😁

For me the normal older 433 total war Z is Still the deadliest 😁

Ok will check out. You have so many versions of your tactics now that I cant keep up on which one is the most efficient 😁

For me the normal older 433 total war Z is Still the deadliest 😁
If that was lethal, what I posted earlier is very similar, but better

There are so many versions now? Hard to figure out the differences and what to use as a base tactic 4213 - which one?

There are so many versions now? Hard to figure out the differences and what to use as a base tactic 4213 - which one?
4213 is less effective than 4123

For this reason I tried to create something different, the first results are excellent, but we need more testing, who wants to try it and give me some feedback?!?

small changes to the last tactic seem to work quite well

Attachments

• Screenshot (1003).png
    Screenshot (1003).png
    3 MB · Views: 255
  • Screenshot (1004).png
    Screenshot (1004).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 274
@Alinix78 I posted your tactic there, it got a nice 6.2 rating: https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/en/football-manager-2022-tactic

@Alinix78 I posted your tactic there, it got a nice 6.2 rating: https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/en/football-manager-2022-tactic
Is it possible to test also this one, for me is better than other one tested...

Attachments

• 433 Total War X.fmf
    44.2 KB · Views: 84
This one

Attachments

• 433 TW .fmf
    43.9 KB · Views: 186
  • Screenshot (1017).png
    Screenshot (1017).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot (1018).png
    Screenshot (1018).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot (1019).png
    Screenshot (1019).png
    948.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot (1021).png
    Screenshot (1021).png
    2.5 MB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot (1022).png
    Screenshot (1022).png
    779.3 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot (1023).png
    Screenshot (1023).png
    631.8 KB · Views: 191
  • Screenshot (1024).png
    Screenshot (1024).png
    842.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot (1026).png
    Screenshot (1026).png
    856.8 KB · Views: 243
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/en/football-manager-2022-tactic

433 Total War X took 6.6 rating in the last test

(but I think the 433 TW is better)

Attachments

• Screenshot (1032)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (1032)_LI.jpg
    276.1 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot (1039).png
    Screenshot (1039).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 240
  • Screenshot (1040).png
    Screenshot (1040).png
    4.3 MB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot (1041).png
    Screenshot (1041).png
    950 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot (1042).png
    Screenshot (1042).png
    947.4 KB · Views: 100
Could you please give the team and the player instructions for 433TW for the Xbox version users?