433 - Guardiola like - 53 unbeaten (ongoing)

tryisme

Reaction score
433 - Guardiola like - 77 unbeaten (ongoing) - Version 2 added

433 - Guardiola like - 77 unbeaten (ongoing)

Just wanted to share this tac with the site who has helped me so much. After a lot of work, I believe that i have created a tactic that is both strong defensively and in offense.

The main goal is to win matches, but who doesn´t want to win beautiful!!

Most important is your main striker. He doesn´t have to be an absolute goalgetter, but has to receive balls and distribute the ball. The likes of Lukaku, Kane etc. would be perfect. Dolberg doing the trick for me.

View attachment 27733View attachment 27732

Tactical Information:
If I get a red card I remove the striker, unless i´m chasing a result.
I don´t change tactic against stronger teams.
Make sure that at least ONE of your team leaders are present on the pitch
Opposition Instructions:
No OI
Training:
Leave to assistant and only controlling individual so they train the position they play.

Happy hunting :)

Newest version!!

Beautiful V2 is now ready.
The main changes is set pieces and the striker. Changes for version 19.2 is still in use.

Won last 28 and undefeated in 77 Premier League games
View attachment 27000
View attachment 26999

View attachment 26998
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changed Attacker role and fixed the issue with counter-pressing.

View attachment 27547

Last edited:
how do I change the players training to adjust to that tactic? I thought you just uploaded the tactic and players automatically changed to it.

Tactical Information:
Opposition Instructions:
Training:

More info needed

i'll test him in my 2 season with Ajax!
If i play in the CL against much better and bigger teams does i have to make changes? mentality,...?

Tactical Information:
If I get a red card I remove the striker, unless i´m chasing a result.
I don´t change tactic against stronger teams.
Make sure that at least ONE of your team leaders are present on the pitch
Opposition Instructions:
No OI

Training:
Leave to assistant and only controlling individual so they train the position they play.

I´m working on V2 right now. The striker is my main concern, but he keeps setting up attacks. Goals primarily comes from Mezzala and AP. If you try using left footed on right side and visa versa.

And how are the results? I like the style, but also would like to have a goal scoring striker, (oke, he can also give a lot of assists) or scoring wingers.

FYI: Tested with Roma today (newest version of the tactic) Very decent results, very cool football. 10 games - 8 wins, 2 draws and getting better and better. The opposition has very few shots on target and hardly any chances, not even Juve and Napoli. BUT, my team has low percentage of possession (45-55 %) - especially 43 % at home against Frosinone hurts a bit. AND, huge amount of long shots - 3/4 shots is a long shot. With only about 50 % possession in average and about 30 shots per game it means that my players shoot constantly. The results are great, but the numbers are a bit weird. Thinking about changing mentality to positive and add work ball into box - thinking it would mean more possession and a bit fewer shots?

Good job, btw!

FYI: Tested with Roma today (newest version of the tactic) Very decent results, very cool football. 10 games - 8 wins, 2 draws and getting better and better. The opposition has very few shots on target and hardly any chances, not even Juve and Napoli. BUT, my team has low percentage of possession (45-55 %) - especially 43 % at home against Frosinone hurts a bit. AND, huge amount of long shots - 3/4 shots is a long shot. With only about 50 % possession in average and about 30 shots per game it means that my players shoot constantly. The results are great, but the numbers are a bit weird. Thinking about changing mentality to positive and add work ball into box - thinking it would mean more possession and a bit fewer shots?

Good job, btw!

Thank you
smile.gif

After the update, counter-pressing had to be removed. This meant that you rarely conquer the ball high up in the pitch. Therefore less possession. I will be working on that for the next update.
You can easely add Work ball into box as it was part of the previous tactic.
Glad you like it. I do to
wink.gif

Im winning games but both my wingers doesn't score whatsoever.
Mane has 1 goal in 14 games
Mo Salah has 2 goals in 15 games.
Bobby has 12ish but 5 from penaltys.

How do I get them more involved or is it supposed to be like this? I can't keep counting on long distance shots from cm's or corners.

Im winning games but both my wingers doesn't score whatsoever.
Mane has 1 goal in 14 games
Mo Salah has 2 goals in 15 games.
Bobby has 12ish but 5 from penaltys.

How do I get them more involved or is it supposed to be like this? I can't keep counting on long distance shots from cm's or corners.

If the wingers have a good season they will score every other game. Goals from Mezalla's is calculated because the front 3 are pressing the defenders back and giving space at the edge of the area. I'm 66 games unbeaten ongoing with this tac.

This tactic is fantastic however it does tend to focus so much on getting central players to score leaving wingers isolated. I'm giving this a go and am trying I'm tweak to get them to score also

Superb tactic with Roma, played 9, won 8, drew 1... have just been plugging and playing also letting assistant pick the team. Not adjusting in game either when leading so could have probably won the game I drew.

Including a 3-1 win to Juve at home (who've won every other game they've played).

And a 3-0 win away from home vs Milan.

A 8-1 win at home to APOEL in the champs league in which i had 47 shot to their 1.

Superb tactic with Roma, played 9, won 8, drew 1... have just been plugging and playing also letting assistant pick the team. Not adjusting in game either when leading so could have probably won the game I drew.

Including a 3-1 win to Juve at home (who've won every other game they've played).

And a 3-0 win away from home vs Milan.

A 8-1 win at home to APOEL in the champs league in which i had 47 shot to their 1.

Nice to see it works for everybody else as well ??????

if i download the tactic in the opening post... is that the newest one??
Or do I have to turn off the high marking as mentioned in one of the last posts???