433 - Guardiola like - 53 unbeaten (ongoing)

if i download the tactic in the opening post... is that the newest one??
Or do I have to turn off the high marking as mentioned in one of the last posts???

The newest is Beautiful 19.2

Tactic keeping clean sheets but im not scoring

any ideas

Try using left footed on right Mezzala and AP and right footed on left Mezzala and AP. Your Mezzala´s should have at least 12 in long shots. Make sure that your forward can hold on to the ball and lay it off to his teammates. Towering centre backs are a plus.
Last but not least you should spent some time to choose your set pieces takers.
Hope it helps;)

Love this tac, great work :). But why not use a offside trap and man marking when out of possesion? I also wonder whe the striker role has been changed from DLF to F9?

Love this tac, great work :). But why not use a offside trap and man marking when out of possesion? I also wonder whe the striker role has been changed from DLF to F9?

I don´t use the offside trap because I want space between opposite strikers and my defenders. This makes it possibly to use towering centre backs. And I don´t man mark because I want to be a possession team. The players shouldn´t be moved because of the opponent. They should be moved because of my team.
I changed the strikker role because it didn´t work as I would like. The F9 seamed to be working for the hot fix that Beautiful 19.2 became. I´m still working on V2 and getting close. In this version the striker role will be changed again.

And thanks for possitive feedback:)