lukamodric

Reaction score
So far, this might be the most underrated tactic for me! (know every says that ;D)
In a quick 5 match-test with my Walsall-team (first season in PL) it did do at least as good as both Bankai, Folio, Joss, and Bad Possesion, if not a bit better - so, decided to make Atalanta-save.
12 games in I'm 9-3-0, have beaten Roma ( A ), Inter ( A ), Fiorentina ( A), Lazio, and best of all Juventus ( H ) 5-1!!!

Clearly for me it rocks the 'good' teams, where as it do seem to struggle a little bit against smaller teams (draws where against, Torino, Cagliari, and Sassolu) - but still, this seems to be the best tactic so far (early days i know) for me as i like to manage mid-table teams :)

I use the OI from Bankai and I really think they make a difference when playing the fullgame - btw, make sure to take off players with yellow cards or you WILL get reds :)

Last edited:
BWM swaps position with the right side CF remove that it is user error i got b results with that and poacher in this tactic is just amazing never try with OI but i think that Bad P,Bankai and this one is great tactics

BWM swaps position with the right side CF remove that it is user error i got b results with that and poacher in this tactic is just amazing never try with OI but i think that Bad P,Bankai and this one is great tactics

Yeah, forgot to mention that - i changed that one too, as i read through the SI-thread :)
As i read your "OP" you do let the ***. Manager take care of OI? - I didn't test it extensively but so far OI works pretty good for me.. And yeah, the poacher is banging in goals - Denis got injured so brought in a free agent, he has like 12 goals and 5 assists in 10 matches :O

Will test a bit more during this weekend :)

ok, IN-SA-NE !

3 games played, 14-0 the first game (barca-athletic club), 2nd game 1-0 (over 40 shots, 11 CCC's vs galatasaray), now 8-0 ahead vs santos at half time in the world club cup..

Show your team/player positions in your save with FC Porto m8 :)

Who takes your corners in your FC Porto team? Left/Right side m8 :)