433 Klopp's Liverpool Tactic (Mister Vitz Superb version)!!!

Mister Vitz

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I'm Mister Vitz and I play Football Manager since I was a kid,

I always loved to recreate tactics from real coaches and this time I decided to reacreate Klopp's Liverpool!

I've watched many Liverpool games this season, and I tried to do something similar adapted to FM 17.

View attachment 111465

It's a super mobile 433 with the players always creating opportunities and exploting free spaces!
The team is always focused on scoring and pressing as much as it's possible, doing a tight Marking and doing everything to get the ball back as fast as they can.

[video=youtube;7iumgQkZN5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iumgQkZN5M&t=42s[/video]

I Highly recommend you guys to watch the video above, it's my quick explanation about how does the tactic work and its main principles !!!

Match preparation: Offensive/deffensive Movement deppending on the opponent that youre gonna face.

I dind't change the set pieces, but I managed to score many goals even so. But its up to you, be free to change them if you want :p

What do you need:

GK - A Normal Goalkeeper, the best you can Get!

Full Backs - Fast, Good Positioning and Off the ball, Teamwork and Work Rate. The higher the mental attributes the better! (ex: Clyne, Jetro Williems, Cancelo...)

DC's - Strong players, with the capacity to mark tight and tackle! They should also be fast if possible! (ex: Süle, Calum Chambers, Mauricio Lemos, Jorge Mere...)

Defensive Midfielder: A strong player but also with some pass skills and technique in order to start creating your game. (ex: Bazoer, William Carvalho....)

Deep Lying Playmaker: A guy capable of controling the game's tempo and creative as well. (ex: Ward-Prowse, Rossiter...)

Advanced Playermaker: Your most talent player on the midfield, passing the ball, with hight technique, and capable fo dribbiling too. (ex: Lallana, Oliver Torres, Carles Aleña...)

False 9: A guy capable of roaming the pitch, trying to find space and creating opportunities to the other players and to himself! (ex: Firmino, Luan, Alan .... )

View attachment 111463

Results:

Won the premier league, and both cups with Liverpool, won the championhip with Leeds, and everything with FC Porto.

Once again I recommend you guys to watch the posted video so you can understand a little bit better how does the tactic work!

Link to Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8di92...Vitz_FC1DBC97-D16A-4CF3-A0E3-EB928603E13B.fmf
Waiting for your feedback!

Last edited:
Thought klopp played a flat 433 with Liverpool?

you said that you copy real life tactics to fm...Can you copy Conte 3 4 3

Won everything with Porto in the first season including Champions? And how was the Champions League with Liverpool?

Thought klopp played a flat 433 with Liverpool?

These are just the start positions where youre players will start the game, its all about movement, thats why Coutinho is set as a inside forward and Mané is also with the instruction to roam from his position, because many times he will also play as a second false 9! ;)

you said that you copy real life tactics to fm...Can you copy Conte 3 4 3

probably its going to be my next project mate!:D Stay tuned to my youtube channel that I recently created to post the tactics!

Won everything with Porto in the first season including Champions? And how was the Champions League with Liverpool?

Liverpool was not on the Champions League when I arrived there dude.

With Porto I only lost the Champions League on the final 2-3 against Real Madrid with Ramos scoring 2 Goals!

Last edited:
probably its going to be my next project mate!:D Stay tuned to my youtube channel that I recently created to post the tactics!

Liverpool was not on the Champions League when I arrived there dude.

With Porto I only lost the Champions League on the final 2-3 against Real Madrid with Ramos scoring 2 Goals!
Ramos XD

This is the best Klopp's tactic that ive tested!!!

Stunning!!!!!!:D

Thank you so much, ill be waiting for some new tactics!(H)

Can someone put this up please or link it tome as when i try it says it has been removed or damaged !!???

cent heineken

It's weird I tested your tactics with the PSG and I lost both games 3-0 against Marseille and 2-1 against Bastia ................

It's weird I tested your tactics with the PSG and I lost both games 3-0 against Marseille and 2-1 against Bastia ................

probably the tactic is not fluid on your team, thats very important and dont forget that you should keep your players always motivated!

Last edited:
What are the basic requirements for players in every line? Speed, and the first pass, and so on?

Love this tactic, but it seems like it has stopped working for me. I am using Man U. Tactic is fully fluid and players are happy. But I can't score or create chances, especially against top 6 teams. Idk why maybe because I don't have decent false 9. My question is what would be a best alternative role for striker If he doesn't suit false nine role ? And what if I change Bpd to defend duty will it destroy the tactic ? Maybe someone who is good at cresting tactics can tweak this tactic for an 17.3.2 update.