433 Klopp's Liverpool Tactic (Mister Vitz Superb version)!!!

Please do a conte style or even wenger 3-4-3's! I hate strikerless tatics and I hate playing 3-4-3 when the wing backs arent involved offensively! :D I subbed to your youtube ill stay posted!

Love this tactic, but it seems like it has stopped working for me. I am using Man U. Tactic is fully fluid and players are happy. But I can't score or create chances, especially against top 6 teams. Idk why maybe because I don't have decent false 9. My question is what would be a best alternative role for striker If he doesn't suit false nine role ? And what if I change Bpd to defend duty will it destroy the tactic ? Maybe someone who is good at cresting tactics can tweak this tactic for an 17.3.2 update.

Weird... I used to love this tactic, worked wonders if i had fast players up front, and still do. But as you, it seems like it has stopped working for me (17.3.2 patch). But my problems come from the defense, attack is working as usual, but for some reason - probably ME related - the defense became leaky as ****.

Yeah I have similar problems as discussed above, we need Mister Vitz or other tactical minds to tweak this tactic to make it superb again.

Hey mate tried your latest tweak. Tactics are pretty good but still hard to win against top 6 teams on away matches.but started scoring more and conceding less. Could you tweak the tactic keep midfield roles the same, maybe change player instructions to make tactic better. And other positions is for you to decide you can maybe try to use two IF maybe ? Tweak the tactic how you want it but hopefully your tweaks can make it even better. My problem is I barely win on away matches against teams like Chelsea, spurs or city and freaking arsenal is so op at this game. Sorry for any inconveniences.

I've been having success again with this tactics - the original version.
I had found the defense leaky on my Liverpool side but i switched matip (my best centre back) for klavan, and Henderson as dlp (s) for wijnaldum, in order to increase the adaptability to the player role, and somehow, now it ticks again! Rock solid defense and devastating attack.
I tried this at Dortmund aswell, where my defense was horrible, to say the least.
I brought a new center back and right full back, and I switched guerreiro (poor tackling, marking and positioning) for schmelzer, and all solved.
Perhaps with the right players this tactic is still working flawlessly?

tweak for fm 18

Can anybody tweak this tactic for fm 18? used to make wonders in early fm 17. And would be great to have cf instead of f9