Destroying Bundesliga with RB Leipzig using united 2.0
Best one IMO

@Soxiant what kind of strikers should we gat got kane but season plying this 24 in 34 league games?

Also do you ingame shouts if so what do you use?

Last edited:
@Soxiant what kind of strikers should we gat got kane but season plying this 24 in 34 league games?

Also do you ingame shouts if so what do you use?

I've got Davie Selke (also started using Brijan Ibrahimi now I have a work permit), halfway through the season at the moment (I was waiting to finish the season) but this is his goal tally so far with the DM version:

View attachment 22864

View attachment 22863

In this team:

View attachment 22862

What are the attributes of the players for each position?
Are the sides that hit the corners?

Sweet

Love the tactics but seem to concede at the final minutes of the game. How do I avoid that?

I love this tactic, won me a domestic double with Vitesse 1st season with no transfers in 1st window!

HELO. BRO CAN U UPDATE THIS TACTIC ? WITH DM TAKTIC. PLZ

I love this tactic, won me a domestic double with Vitesse 1st season with no transfers in 1st window!
I'm having a great success with AZ Alkmaar using 433(no DM) without corner / throw in exploits.
After 18 matches I've 17 wins / 1 draw, leaked 7 goals in first 15 matches and I've already played and won away VS Ajax and Psv.
Won Europa League group with 5 wins 1 draw.

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Trying with AC Milan (season 2021-22) - 90% of moments after cheat CK, almost nothing from game(watching 3d match), loss to Napoli 0-1 and back to my own tactic (based on LDPLFC).