Answered my own question , I switched the AF for a CF Attack, and he seems to get more involved, the passing in this tactic is nice ot watch, first competitive game
WM-Screenshots-20220622142742.png

Answered my own question , I switched the AF for a CF Attack, and he seems to get more involved, the passing in this tactic is nice ot watch, first competitive game View attachment 592516
Hello, thanks for your feedback. I'll try it too.

For your information, after the analysis made by ADN FM, I modified my tactics with a rhythm of one more notch and I added the hard tackles.

Top results, more goals scored, ~3 yellows per game.

Results in evidence after my defeat against Bayern in another game.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran (172).png
    Capture d’écran (172).png
    713.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Good afternoon you could tell me how translates into CF attack I'm Spanish and I can't find the right translation

I don't use any, but I add them as the game goes on, depending on where the dangers are from the opponent, a 3-2 comeback win against Norwich and a 4-1 away win against the Mackems in the Caraboa cup, but a near second string 11

Hello, thanks for your feedback. I'll try it too.

For your information, after the analysis made by ADN FM, I modified my tactics with a rhythm of one more notch and I added the hard tackles.

Top results, more goals scored, ~3 yellows per game.

Results in evidence after my defeat against Bayern in another game.
by rhythm do you mean tempo, and as a rule I add harder tackle to some players, but the team instruction get stuck in just collects cards

also made 1 other change, removed Counter Press and Counter, left both unchecked the team seems more Solid as we beat Villa 4-0

2 other tweaks I am using, but mostly cause the HB to a DLP defend ( suits my players better) and a CD on the left defend duty, cause I find 2 x BPD can leave gaps at the back

Villa is where we started to use the tactic without Counter Press and Counter, since then have reverted to the original postions and roles, only removed Counter but retained Counter Press, cannot recommend this tactic highly enough it's been great for my Newcastle team so far

There is an update of this tactic with the new instructions