433 Swanton Bomb Special IV

433 Swanton Bomb Special IV

Massive tactic. Don't have screenshots but this tactic is insane.
I play with 7 teams (ajax, leeds, as roma, orlando pirates, 1860 munchen, GOAL FC, real union) and with every team great results.

1673008832169.png

The tatic is amazing. It would be even more if my MD didn't get red cards so many times. In my 2 defeats i was in control......until they saw red cards and the game went to garbage. It's the only problem until now

The tatic is amazing. It would be even more if my MD didn't get red cards so many times. In my 2 defeats i was in control......until they saw red cards and the game went to garbage. It's the only problem until now
You can try to remove stuck-in and if they get yellow just remove tackle harder; But that's doesn't work if you have stuck-in option on

It's not easy with Leverkusen. The midfielders for this tatic are weak. And the budget to improve it is very low. But the tatic seems very good

It's not easy with Leverkusen. The midfielders for this tatic are weak. And the budget to improve it is very low. But the tatic seems very good
Did a quick run just to check :p! Ye midfielders are a bit meh, Shick seem good too! Gonna wait some results and back to work on it :p

Attachments

• 3le.png
    3le.png
    534.5 KB · Views: 616
  • 2le.png
    2le.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 699
  • 1le.png
    1le.png
    278.7 KB · Views: 987
  • 4le.png
    4le.png
    644 KB · Views: 984
Tell me something. You prefer midfielders more deffensive? I'm asking this because the DM....is suposed to be a DM with good defensive atributes. Aranguiz is not that player. Instead you put Andrich has VOL. In theory that is strange to me lolololol

Vol is like the mezzala of this patch since they got nerfed as ****

what would you say is the best way to make the vol into central midfieilders?

Love this tactic but as with most with get stuck in and tackle harder, a lot of red and yellow cards for my preference. Would removing these instructions dilute the affectivness of the tactic?

Love this tactic but as with most with get stuck in and tackle harder, a lot of red and yellow cards for my preference. Would removing these instructions dilute the affectivness of the tactic?
You can remove stuck in but not even tackle, remove it only from players with yellows cards or sub them out
what would you say is the best way to make the vol into central midfieilders?
Mezzalas