433 Swanton Bomb Special IV

433 Swanton Bomb Special IV

Superb tactic, thanks. Do you use special OIs or leave it to assistant?
I didn't go in depht with OIs yet but pretty sure if you use them is gonna be even better, since when your team is underdog with balanced mentality tend to be too much passive.

I think this tactic has great potential due to the number of shots it prevents the opponent from having at goal.

It does give up huge amount of possession though, like under 40% in the couple of games I have tested this out with. The opponent doesn't seem to do much with it but for sure something that could be improved upon.

Also I'm noticing it creates good opportunities but a lot of them seem to get blocked.
Could possibly try the IF wide to see if it opens up a bit more space in the middle?

Just a suggestion I'm too scared to change it myself incase it messes with the defensive stability :D

Last edited:
1673963690324.png

Feel like a bunch of my games are going like this lol.

We only scored from the corner. Trying to tweak to get us actually putting these chances away.

View attachment 614554

Feel like a bunch of my games are going like this lol.

We only scored from the corner. Trying to tweak to get us actually putting these chances away.
That's how works the M.E. at the moment... i was thinking to drop down the wingers to make them IWs or something like that.
The tactic is more "solid" then anything tried to move things around and got always worst results.. Maybe there is a spot for RPM as well need to check things a bit out

This tactic is the best I've tested. It changes from all those 424 and it works better for me.
I'm using it with RB Leipzig, but I put my 2 Volante (MD) into Mezzalas- Attack (MC) and I've got great results and beautiful play.
The game scores are realistic and that's the most important to me. I don't wanna win each game 7-2 or 6-1. Sometimes I draw, sometimes I lose but I'm happy with that, because we dominate most of the games (except against Bayern away and in UCL).
Good job mate !

This tactic is the best I've tested. It changes from all those 424 and it works better for me.
I'm using it with RB Leipzig, but I put my 2 Volante (MD) into Mezzalas- Attack (MC) and I've got great results and beautiful play.
The game scores are realistic and that's the most important to me. I don't wanna win each game 7-2 or 6-1. Sometimes I draw, sometimes I lose but I'm happy with that, because we dominate most of the games (except against Bayern away and in UCL).
Good job mate !
Most likely is the one is called whisper in the wind, posted around as well but the most important thing is you getting fun with it!

1674072099238.png

Happy with the tweaks I made to this so far.
As you can see the ME really doesn't like when you dominate the game like this, so the opponent must score the only chance they have at goal :p

View attachment 614829

Happy with the tweaks I made to this so far.
As you can see the ME really doesn't like when you dominate the game like this, so the opponent must score the only chance they have at goal :p
GJ! Yea, when it happen just don't even look at it ...

Btw doing some tweaks now testing with this build,if anyone wanna try it and give some feedbacks will be great!

Tested with 6 Will'sTest

Attachments

• 7w.png
    7w.png
    599.5 KB · Views: 467
  • 6r.png
    6r.png
    279.1 KB · Views: 458
  • 5r.png
    5r.png
    291.5 KB · Views: 247
  • 4r.png
    4r.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 192
  • 3w.png
    3w.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 2w.png
    2w.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 1w.png
    1w.png
    288.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 433 Undervolts-SBomb IV.fmf
    45.5 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
I have been using this tactic however my team just does not score, averages almost 30 shots per goal so far, having scored only 4 goals in 11 matches. Where are the primary goals suppose to come from in this tactic so I know who to get rid of?

I have been using this tactic however my team just does not score, averages almost 30 shots per goal so far, having scored only 4 goals in 11 matches. Where are the primary goals suppose to come from in this tactic so I know who to get rid of?
I didn't test it yet but it should still "solid", they are missing many clear chance? or they just shots randomly? You can try to add work ball into box if you have this kind of issue

I didn't test it yet but it should still "solid", they are missing many clear chance? or they just shots randomly? You can try to add work ball into box if you have this kind of issue

I got two really good volantes and the tactic started working very well. I think having two really good vol's is the key.