Y Djorkaeff

Reaction score
hi everyone , i have been a member on the fm-base for awhile now and have always looked at this section for advice on tactics or to download tactics.
since there was the 15.2 update the tactic i was using stopped being effective so i had to resort to something else.
i dont like over complicated tactics were you have to do loads of things during the match. i like to let the game flow and try to fix or improve through subs and opposition instructions.

while tinkering with some ideas i came up with a 433 tactic which i am using with loads of success with espanyol even if my squad is **** to say the least.
i am using a back four with inverted wing backs a regista two defensive wingers , an advanced play maker an enganche and a deep lying forward.
the idea is to press all the time and be snappy when attacking.
i had loads of ideas through other people input or indirect help but i think this tactic has cracked 15.2

feel free to use and if you have any ideas or achievements to share pls do.

i am no mourinho but maybe i can be of assistance

View attachment 319694

View attachment 319693

Last edited:
hey jasonbhoys , i dont know how to take screenshots i try to llok up how.
as for training for preseason i set at team cohesion very high , team tactics and 50% . during the season i set it at balanced high 30% and def postioning.
as for individuals i train according to the postion played and during the match i make my assistant set opp instructions as personally i couldnt be bothered

as for results i am through my first season as espanyol and i am sitting in second place. i beat athletico 6-2 and even seville and did pretty well with the big boys