Train individual players to their roles, and do weekly training as you see fit.

Stats from the third season so far. Absolutely battering all comers:

05f4cd0a164886e1889953b13002bf91.png

d9d750dcd7d1412ece24e35e210d781f.png

03464b01157c4a8dc18ed600125bdf68.png

I'm a bit in doubt about this tactic. I removed the corner and trow-in routine, just to be sure it is fully relying on real football.
Scoring is oke normally, but i keep conceding to many goals. I already changed the mentality to attacking.

Anyone a tip what to change?

I'm a bit in doubt about this tactic. I removed the corner and trow-in routine, just to be sure it is fully relying on real football.
Scoring is oke normally, but i keep conceding to many goals. I already changed the mentality to attacking.

Anyone a tip what to change?

Maybe you haven't got strong enough defenders, remember this is a very offensive tactic. Maybe you should change the roles of the wingbacks to automatic. And wait until all the players have got familiar with the tactic. It works very well for me, and I'm Rangers in season 2. Also put the mentality to offensive, and have done some minor tweaks to adjust it for my squad.
I've played a half season with this tactic and advanced from CL with Man Utd, Valencia and Monaco in the group. With an average of 20-30(+) shots, and concede rarely. All in all a very solid tactic, seems like a glitch with the overload tho.

Last edited:
My team score many goals anf the tactic works very well! But my striker/strikers dont score.. DO you still use the strikes as complete forward or changed it ?

Last edited:
Maybe you haven't got strong enough defenders, remember this is a very offensive tactic. Maybe you should change the roles of the wingbacks to automatic. And wait until all the players have got familiar with the tactic. It works very well for me, and I'm Rangers in season 2. Also put the mentality to offensive, and have done some minor tweaks to adjust it for my squad.
I've played a half season with this tactic and advanced from CL with Man Utd, Valencia and Monaco in the group. With an average of 20-30(+) shots, and concede rarely. All in all a very solid tactic, seems like a glitch with the overload tho.

I changed it back to the original tactic and it works very well again. But it does rely a lot on the set piece exploit.
So I will change that a bit and then hopefully it is a working tactic without any issues :)

harrycarrie: I have a something to my mind for more stability at defence. Let me try out.

harrycarrie: I have a something to my mind for more stability at defence. Let me try out.

Sure go for it man. I won't be updating or changing anything with this as bored of the game again :D

Tried to drop one of the MC to DM position for more stability at defence. Not worked well. So I didn't brake the game. LOL

I am not playing on the latest patch, but still I had to say a biiiiiig THANK you for the tactic.I am managing Salford City and I've managed to achieve something that is unbelievable.First season I was testing different tactics and one of them was yours.I was in big doubt at first, coz I dont like asymetric tactics but i give it a go at the end of the season.I won the league, nothing special about that, but then is where the magic started.Not only that I wont League 2 whitout defeat, not only that we scored 153 goals against 36 but we managed to beat Man UTD, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool .We won the League cup !! And lost to Southampton on FA Cup semi final.My only transfers were 2-3 regens for free and the biggest mistake - Dimitar Berbatov for free (where I spent whole of my wage budged, and didn't use him much).You can imagine how big success is that and why is almost unbelievable.Now we are in League 1. After 13 games we 1st with only 1 draw and 37 pts , the 2nd had played 19 games and they have 33 pts. Also we are in Europa League in a group with Valencia and PSV and Vardar. 4 games so far ..draw PSV , 4-4 away DRAW with Valencia , 2-1 Home win against Valencia and and 7-1 win against Vardar.Still playing with the regens from the previous season , Just bought 2 wing backs and again a big mistake - Wayne Rooney (who again ate all my wage budged and is doing terribly)
I forgot to mention I use the striker as Poacher. Adam Rooney was more than a beast . First season 46 games - 54 goals 10 assists , Second season 44 games - 49 goals and 10 assists.But for some reason he stopped scoring now, so I've replaced him with a regen. I can provide screens if anyone is interested.
One last thing to mention, I've played almost all the games on Instant result , coz I want to go into the top divisions faster. So again, thank you for the great tactic

One more thing to mention, I am using
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/users/147433/
wkdsoul's guidance about trainings schedules which can be found on page 15 in
Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Last edited:
Did you always use the Very Attacking mentality even against the big clubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk