81d2317414d825acf215b2cc06a6c312.png

e9ac9f0b3adcfabe21b31f387dc682e2.png

My point is to move this advanced playmaker to AMC or ST keeping the roles, individual commands, commands of teams belonging to @harrycarrie.

My point is to move this advanced playmaker to AMC or ST keeping the roles, individual commands, commands of teams belonging to @harrycarrie.

Why no trying it yourself to see ;)

Somewhere on the first page is the tactic "Too Sweets" which seems very similar to this one but as a 4-4-1-1 AM.

Somewhere on the first page is the tactic "Too Sweets" which seems very similar to this one but as a 4-4-1-1 AM.

yes I know there is such a tactic, but this tactic is for older updates

yes I know there is such a tactic, but this tactic is for older updates

There's nothing stopping you adjusting this to what you want. I'm only interested in it as a 4411 as it is.

c5bfe3b4793c093946887a322bfc6a65.png

David de Gea Man of the match lol

Doesn't seem to cut the mustard for me. I am West Ham, I was top of the table until 19.3 came along and it's nullified my other tactic, and this one doesn't seem to work either. View attachment 17589

Doesn't seem to cut the mustard for me. I am West Ham, I was top of the table until 19.3 came along and it's nullified my other tactic, and this one doesn't seem to work either. View attachment 1199794

I'd advise sticking with it, I lost a few matches by 2/3 goals the first season I used it and then it just became a machine.

Do you reckon if I go on holiday for a season and select 'use current match tactics' it will give me a good idea how this tactic might perform over a season?

Hi there @harrycarrie ;)
Do you think will work on FC Porto from the beginning or an underdog ligue Feirense from Liga NOS (Portugal)?
I dont care about strange formations like yours XD , i just want WIN!

This is great, tweaked a few roles to suit, but by god you get goals!

Really nice tactic, playing with 19.2, got my steam offline so it doesn't update for now. I'm a complete underdog in the Spanish league, playing with players fitted for a lower league, didn't want to buy any player and still winning a lot of matches against superior teams.

When i'm leading i just do this to complicate things to the other team:

-Don't use offside trap.
-Stay on feet.
-Line of engagement: Standard.
-Defensive line: Much lower.

So if the other team tries an attacking mentality i will even score more goals because of the counter.

Hope it helps.

This is a tactic originally taken from Steam Workshop, it is not my creation but I felt it needs to be shared as the Steam Workshop entry has absolutely no information. It can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1670347744

Here's the link to the tactic with the throw in exploit:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ahdrmxuc0p49bbm/FINAL+SW.fmf

AS EVER LET THE TACTIC GEL. PREFERABLY HAVE IT IN ALL THREE TACTIC SLOTS, TRAIN PLAYERS TO THE ROLES. I PERSONALLY HANDLE WEEKLY TRAINING BUT ASSISTANT CAN DO IT. IT IS A VERY ATTACKING TACTIC SO YOU WILL GET BEAT IN A FEW GAMES UNTIL EVERY PLAYER FULLY UNDERSTANDS IT.

steam link doest not work + what training you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
steam link doest not work + what training you use?

The person who originally put the tactic up has removed it, dunno why. I do training however I feel it needs to be done on a weekly basis.