Resource icon

442 Asymmetric Total Football Left & Right Sided Version

will it destroy the tactic if you lower the tempo second half or against bigger teams?
Lowering the tempo against bigger teams helps ALOT!

will it destroy the tactic if you lower the tempo second half or against bigger teams?
Lowering the tempo against bigger teams helps ALOT!
I've found it fine without changing the tempo & going on balanced mentality buddy. We beat PSG away with Le Havre 3-2, beat Roma 6-1 with Altinordu & beat Barcelona 4-0 with Sampdoria & Inter 5-1 among other amazing results! When I'm in front of my laptop I'll post screenshots of them results

Heres some results, added to main post too.

Le Harve 4-1 Nantes.pngPSG 2-3 Le Havre.pngLe Havre 5-1 Marseille.pngLe Havre 4-0 Nice.pngLe Havre 6-0 Troyes.pngOL 1-3 Le Havre.pngMarseille 1-3 Le Havre.pngSampdoria 6-0 Napoli.pngSampdoria 4-0 Barcelona.pngSampdoria 5-1 Inter.pngAltinordu 7-1 Qarabag.pngAltinordu 8-1 Ankaragucu.pngRoma 1-6 Altinordu.pngBasel 0-5 FCN.pngFCN 7-2 Ludogorets.png

Do you think it would work in the English championship? Does it matter what foot preference the inside forward is

Do you think it would work in the English championship? Does it matter what foot preference the inside forward is
Can't see why not buddy, I won Ligue 2 with Le Havre by 20 points & Turkish 1st division with Altinordu by the same margin, both predicted mid table so definitely give it a try!

Tjaland broke the Ligue 1 goalscoring record! Proof what an average player with excellent physicals can do as the pressing forward in this tactic

Tjaland Ligue 1 Record.png