Trophy_Whorder

Trophy_Hoarder
Reaction score
Hello this is my first football manager 2011 formation i would like to share with all of you
I made this formation to see if 442 was truly dead in the footballing world and if you can win any trophys using it still.
Every fm season i all ways pick manchester united as i support them of course this is my first season in controll by using this formation and has served me pretty well in domestic cups and the league.
You will notice with this formation you can go on some run of games with out losing i went about 10 pretty pleased with that.
Here is what the formation will look like in game play.

View attachment 112326
Domestic cup runs
In the fa cup i had a very good run using my youths as a devolopmeant for there game time they went all the way to the 6th round with an average age of 18 and lost to a full side of ispwich town and only lost 3.2.

Champions league wasent to bad could been better we got knock out in the arta finals by barcelona .

touch line shouts
Now i dont use touch line shouts depending on the result i do change the starting strategy example if am winning 4 0 i go defensive but if am losing i go counter seems to works most the time.In some games i use overload as well.

Key players

We all know man united key players are rooney vidic van der sar scholes giggs
it toke a while for rooney to start banging in the goals bit like real life scholes has had a great season in the cm vidic has been solid as ever keeping the likes of drogba out rvp out of there game.
rooney vidic vdv scholes

View attachment 112323View attachment 112321View attachment 112320View attachment 112322

Final league spot premier league champions
View attachment 112325

Download here View attachment 112324

Any think eles your like to know about this formation please ask me on this thread or pm thanks hope you have fun with this formation.​

who ever does use this formation please tell me what team you try it with and post your screen shots at the end of your season thank you.

Last edited:
Nice tac mate, might download.

can you give more details about team instructions and player instructions?