gflorenzi

Reaction score
It's basically a Gegenpressing tactic with 442 formation. It's really solid on both defence and attack.

I won the La Liga and Champions League at my first season. I won the La Liga by 100 points (32W 4D 2L and 86-16 70GD) Kept clean sheet for 26 matches and conceded only 16 goals.

I didn't use any set piece exploits but my corner tactic is very useful, my center backs provide many goals.

I didn't use any OI's, training is attached hope you enjoy this tactic!

TFF's 75 Siblings.com Testing Results

attachment.php

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/topics/378-TESTED-Valencia442-by-gflorenzi/page-0.html#msg795

Tactic

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Corner Set-Up

attachment.php

attachment.php

Training

attachment.php

Fixtures, Some Results etc.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and to download the tactic

View attachment 8793

and to download the training

View attachment 8337

Last edited:
any change for away games or against big teams?

Really looks very solid!
Will try more but first impression is good!
Thank you for sharing

By the way I couldn't post images correctly, can anybody help with that? sorry for that

Do you think that this training has a big impact on tactics?

I'm not sure, but saying that training is not important would be foolish. There are too many variables to determine a tactic's validity, training's one of them. However, I believe that creating a training schedule that is accurate with your style of play helps a lot. You can use a template training and edit yourself. Also, don't be afraid to do a 3 sessions a day schedule. I hope my answer is helpful.

I'm not sure, but saying that training is not important would be foolish. There are too many variables to determine a tactic's validity, training's one of them. However, I believe that creating a training schedule that is accurate with your style of play helps a lot. You can use a template training and edit yourself. Also, don't be afraid to do a 3 sessions a day schedule. I hope my answer is helpful.
And you stick to this training all year long? And what are you doing during the preparatory period?

And you stick to this training all year long? And what are you doing during the preparatory period?

I stick the schedule all year long yes. In pre-season ı didn't use something I created, I used Heavy-Mid, Heavy Late etc. Hard physical training during pre season is very useful.

Played just a few matches. No throw-in exploit, great football, solid at the back, great in the attack. Don't want to be hasty, but I think you struck gold.

What difference in player attributes between IW role and WM role?

Played just a few matches. No throw-in exploit, great football, solid at the back, great in the attack. Don't want to be hasty, but I think you struck gold.

That might be possible, results are much better than expected but I believe it's a tactic that both good at attack and defence.

What difference in player attributes between IW role and WM role?

there isn't much of a difference concerning the two roles but WM role operates as a third central midfielder so a player like Soler ( good at passing, vision etc) is good for WM, and a pacy, good off the ball, good dribbler, better finisher at IW is good (Guedes).