442 - Keeping it simple - Recommended for smaller clubs

CodeX

Nov 13, 2010
hey yall,

hope everyone of you has had an enjoying time playing FM18 like I do :D
There's not so much to say about it but I have implemented all the relevant tweaks and/or performance enhancing instructions through player roles.

Didn't have too much time to play yet, but I "created" this very simple 442 tactic

CHANGES THAT CAN BE MADE -

1) Add Instruction "Tackle Harder" for LCM, RCM, Wingers, and Strikers.
Add Instruction "Tackle Harder" for Fullbacks if playing an easier/ or equal opponnent so your booking gallery doesn't rise too quickly.

2) The 442 is defo "Opposition Instructions"- friendly, that being said, if used the right way (may it be through a guide, or through knowledge) can be a further weapon to build from the back.

Built quite simple - basically - on medium to fast tempo, engaging both flanks quickly and to exploit space on the wings.

No OI!

Enjoy

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p9apkstkobc6lyq/442 Lower Leagues.fmf

Last edited:

Augustin1979

Jan 7, 2010
hey yall,

hope everyone of you has had an enjoying time playing FM18 like I do :D
There's not so much to say about it but I have implemented all the relevant tweaks and/or performance enhancing instructions through player roles
Results?

CodeX

Nov 13, 2010
No results, excuse pls.
Caution!

! THE TACTIC FILE -(Formation 442) - is mainly created as a BASE Template !

Played like 4-5 matches only since release, so quite early for a summary.
Like mentioned before, I tried to held things simple as possible,
and applied all of the (to this formation fitting & known) tweaks of FM16/FM17 into the 4-4-2

BTW

This is also no finished product, supplying and porting it into the game as P&P simply won't work I'm grieved.

CodeX

Nov 13, 2010
Get some screenshots up etc, I'm tempted to move this to the discussion area (with it being at idea stage). i'll see how the feedback goes...
@wkdsoul

I don't mind really feel free to :) Happy to contribute to the community!
I agree this is a template which should be open to have discussion for possible alteration/ improvements.

Adi1974

Sep 4, 2011
It's not actually too bad im useing it as a third tactic on my beloved sheff utd save and when all else fails I go to it its won me 3 out of 5 games since I downloaded it but I think ot can definitely be improved