A masterpiece! For me, playing with Manchester United the tactic gave us total control of matches. Often the opposition will only get one half chance, if at all. I don't think the tactic is limited to hoofball at all, the whole team is involved in the build-up and often there is sweeping moves and exchanges from the entire team. If you change the mentality down to less attacking you can produce some hoofball at times, in addition to some general all around good football. If you are not enjoying your football give this one a go.
I've also experimented with using two fast forwards in the AF F9 roles with good success; also producing nice football.

lol this is a total domination! Haaland is insane. The key is having a good aerial AF.

Good job @Klinbandit
Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 11.19.49.png

Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 11.25.27.png

Thanks. I use Haaland too. Man is GOAT levels. Are all the results from the tactic?

Thanks. I use Haaland too. Man is GOAT levels. Are all the results from the tactic?
yes. the friendlies were not high scoring probably because of form and tactic familiarity. btw i just run a very quick test. didn't play the game myself, used instant result only. So far so good ;)

Anyone bar the AF. Since he’s the the corners are all aimed at him. I used the BBM since he was my best corner taker.

How is this one with weaker teams? I am Leeds United and just got promoted and need a good tactic to stay up i think.

How is this one with weaker teams? I am Leeds United and just got promoted and need a good tactic to stay up i think.
Not sure tbh. The main problem I think you will have with it is the two players in midfield and your CBs being quick enough to compensate for the high line. Other than that you should be fine. Would like feedback if you try it though.

Nice! Testing it it with Bayern. Made an extra 424 of it together with the flat 442. Changed nothing. Let's see how it goes✌?