even if someone cheated, as long as the tactic works with other teams without cheating, it's okay

I can't say that I've tried Raikan's tactics, but why be a **** with that sly dig. Just because it didn't work you you, doesn't mean it's ****. It's probably your own fault it didn't work.
I tried Raikan's tactics with like 5-6 teams, and it NEVER worked, so yes, his tactics are ****.

@another great win, 3:0 against Preston. I played 3 games and won everything, fckin perfect tactic.

I tried Raikan's tactics with like 5-6 teams, and it NEVER worked, so yes, his tactics are ****.

@another great win, 3:0 against Preston. I played 3 games and won everything, fckin perfect tactic.

They worked for him and many other people. Your move, fucktard.

Reported.

tumblr_lgxvfajdqw1qfrmhvo1_500.jpg

actually its well know that his are some of the best, if you cant get it to work, i'd question your skills as a manager first

Right i just thought i would give this formation a go and now i have deleated it one reason it sucks big time i dont use any editor **** because it can **** up your pc so what is the point in using editor tools to help you win a game,

View attachment 140877

By the way i am using aston villa not dortmund​