Will have a look at this and let you know how it goes... I love a target man tactic but so far on the beta I have struggled to make an effective one... I have a 6'6 newgen that I want to build my team around so this could be a cracker.

Only had 1 game with it, but it's definitely got some potential!! TM didn't get on the scoresheet, but a hattrick for the advanced forward is always nice.

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 19.30.10.png

Only had 1 game with it, but it's definitely got some potential!! TM didn't get on the scoresheet, but a hattrick for the advanced forward is always nice.

View attachment 520129
Nice! Try messing about with some of the roles if they don't work for you, I think a DLP or something might be better than the BWM

Nice! Try messing about with some of the roles if they don't work for you, I think a DLP or something might be better than the BWM
I think the BWM is quite important for solidity though to be fair, he won't get too high an avg rating, but he is mostly there to do the dirty work I would say?

This is working like an absolute dream dude! I haven't actually got anyone who can do the TM properly, because my guy is out on loan til December, but when he's back this has got promise to be unreal!
Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 19.58.34.png

This game is extremely confusing. 2 team holiday test with both teams using an updated version of this tactic. One team concedes the second least in the league, the other concedes the most by a country mile ?
1605718756233.png