442 The Iron Ones (updated) by Roncerno and Malte722

The latest is the best, I'm about to win the league second season with an average Lorient team.

hi malte can u put a screen shot of ur training and match prep plz for ur forrest green save

hi malte can u put a screen shot of ur training and match prep plz for ur forrest green save

Cant do it right now. Im at work. But i usually go for Balanced High + Def. Positioning when managing lower league clubs... it does not have such a big influence on the tactic it self, imo....

As for the team talks i usually go for assistant pre match.. and halftime when draw or loss.. i go for calm -> dissapointed. When leading 1 goal.. i also go for calm -> disapointed... and when leading with 1+ goal i go for calm -> dont get complacent...

Can you tell me please the pitch dimension? I have good results away but at home i play badly.

gonna try this tactic with Hayes & yeading(Blue south, english league) which i have played with my own tactic but im only sitting on 3rd and im in october 2012 so yea aiming for 1st with this tactic

Can anyone put the player type for each position? And anyone good assistant manager for lower league teams? Thanks :)

any player filters or attribute explanation for every position?

please

Goalkeeper: Standard one.. but i prefer Handling, Reflexes, One on Ones and Rushing Out (if you play with sweeper keeper).

FB's: Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Team Work, Work Rate

DC's: Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Determination, Composure

Wingers: Dribbling, Off the ball, Pace Acceleration, Crossing

MC's: Passing, Team Work, Work Rate, Determination, First Touch

Strikers: Dribbling, Finnishing, Composure, Off the ball, Work Rate, Pace

nothing fancy really.. but i my self isn't using the tactic right now. Working on a new project :)

Good luck tho

Haha.. wow, had almost forgot this thread :) Well, im not sure they work any longer, because i have not tested them in a while.

Hey malte, are you able to re-upload this tactic or email it to me if you still have a copy? I still rock 2013 and am looking for a new tactic to use :)

Does anyone still have a copy of the FMC version they could send me? All the links are broken

Still appealing for anyone to link a copy of this tactic in the thread or send directly by email? I'm dying to try this one out, and all the download links are broken

Putting out a fresh appeal to anyone who has a copy of this tactic: please link it in the thread or send directly :)