Augustin1979

Reaction score

So this is my take on getting a solid, goalscoring 442 tactic for my Man Utd team. It has proven to be very good for me, and yes I'm playing with Man Utd. It is based off of the Fantastic Four F4 tactic from FMKorea, but there's quite a few tweaks. Both the wingers and backs are set to stay wide and cross the ball, so good crossing stats in these positions are preferable. Use right footed on right side, and left on left.

Training:

• Pre-season: (General training - Team Cohesion-High) / (Match prep. - Match tactics)
  • Fluid: (General training - Balanced-Average) / (Match prep. - Def.positioning)
Set piece:
  • Throw-ins: (left side - DL) / (right side - DR)
  • Corner: (left side - ML/DL) / (right side - DR)

Last edited:
first 4 games 3 wins 1 draws golascoring on 7-1 so not much goals but good defence

first 4 games 3 wins 1 draws golascoring on 7-1 so not much goals but good defence

Hopefully more goals as the tactic gets fluid. Depay needed some time in the beginning before he really started scoring for me. Hope you hang in there :)

BTW which tactic are you using?

Last edited:
Hopefully more goals as the tactic gets fluid. Depay needed some time in the beginning before he really started scoring for me. Hope you hang in there :)

BTW which tactic are you using?
i use wrath v5 but again trouble scoring goals. im using milan but not many goals with this tactic but love the formation 4-4-2 is my favorit formation :)

well it sounds good.. but to be a really good good tactic i think u should try with lower team value or into a lower league :p ...Ill test it in Vanarama :p

well it sounds good.. but to be a really good good tactic i think u should try with lower team value or into a lower league :p ...Ill test it in Vanarama :p

Thanks, should be interesting to learn how it performs for you. Have to admit I don't play lower league myself, but would be nice if it worked for you.
Think maybe the counter one may be better for lower league, possibly with the F9 man marking opposition right central midfielder "tweak". But then again, my knowledge of playing lower league is sparse :)

I hope you don't mind mate, but i've copied your winger PI's to another tactic since your wingers were performing immensely! Keep up the good work

I hope you don't mind mate, but i've copied your winger PI's to another tactic since your wingers were performing immensely! Keep up the good work

No problem! Would be interested in checking your tactic out if you are sharing it?

New update in OP, now only using one tactic both home and away. If very tough opposition away use counter mentality. This is in my opinion the best 442 around, but hey that's just me :D