White Europe

Reaction score
Hi All. Tactics tested with two clubs all games played in instant result mode on FMT.

Middelsborough test:
View attachment 111089 View attachment 111088

Chelsea test:
View attachment 111087 View attachment 111086

Trainning:
-In FMT mode trainning is always done by my AssMan.
-In Full mode Def pos for away matches and Att mov for home matches will work best, general trainning should be balanced with average intensity.

OI's:
-In FMT Your AssMan will do OI's for You
-In full mode i suggest TFF's oi's because they always works best for me with any tactic
:p

How to use this tactics:S? Hmm 442 for home and 4141 for away matches.:D;)

Links:
http://www.filedropper.com/diamonde84fe82a-8fbe-4e4a-8b01-d6ccadc04651_2 442

http://www.filedropper.com/diamondaway1db932ec-0995-40c5-aaae-133861e039f2_2 4141

Last edited:
Hehh interesting :) With Chelsea 37conceded goals , with Middlesbrough 34conceded goals :)

I think for CM position Kante is better than Matic :) Matic is too slow player :) Zouma Right Back ? :) You have Azpilicueta and Alonso :)

Hehh interesting :) With Chelsea 37conceded goals , with Middlesbrough 34conceded goals :)

I think for CM position Kante is better than Matic :) Matic is too slow player :) Zouma Right Back ? :) You have Azpilicueta and Alonso :)

Matic was only sub same as zouma the only played when other lads was injured and I didn't make any transfers.

17th predicted? nice achievement mate :). did u try 5230 park the bus with instant result, by the way? sorry for that offtopic question but am really curious.

Not bad, just switched over to the 442 for my last preseason friendly..

View attachment 1097122

Plays some great stuff will defo keep it building up familiarity

17th predicted? nice achievement mate :). did u try 5230 park the bus with instant result, by the way? sorry for that offtopic question but am really curious.

I did try it and it was good;) but I get boring really quick with strikerless formation... If u check pages 5 and 6 of its thread u see my results with it

Last edited:
Hi all,

looks like a nice tactic but since I play touch on iPad I cant download. Could anyone be so kind and post screenshots of player/team instructions.

Cheers!