Celtic.png

Amazing playing style! Beautyfull football! Congrats! However, very few goals to chaces created, and leak goals in the back, despite dominant during the match.. My team is 11th in quality strength in sky bet 1, and manage t1o be 1st in 13 games. Any plans to improve/tweak?

Amazing playing style! Beautyfull football! Congrats! However, very few goals to chaces created, and leak goals in the back, despite dominant during the match.. My team is 11th in quality strength in sky bet 1, and manage t1o be 1st in 13 games. Any plans to improve/tweak?
StephenHK hasn't updated it yet, but probably will do again in the future and if he does I'll update the resource. Are you using a combination of both tactics or just one?

Im using hotwings.. And find the other tactic useless, since i either am at a draw and chase a goal or i lose and need score.. Once i am at 2 goals ahead, i usually destroy them with 1 or 2 additional goals in transition.. It is a marvelous tactic, beautiful to watch and making board and fans happy! However, quite often i am at 65% possesion, have 20 shots, 13 on target and cant make a single goal.. To make things worse, i get hit on his single fully completed counter and get scored, and want to throw the mouse on the screen :) any hints on breaking opponent's defence or making it more stable on defence?

Im using hotwings.. And find the other tactic useless, since i either am at a draw and chase a goal or i lose and need score.. Once i am at 2 goals ahead, i usually destroy them with 1 or 2 additional goals in transition.. It is a marvelous tactic, beautiful to watch and making board and fans happy! However, quite often i am at 65% possesion, have 20 shots, 13 on target and cant make a single goal.. To make things worse, i get hit on his single fully completed counter and get scored, and want to throw the mouse on the screen :) any hints on breaking opponent's defence or making it more stable on defence?

Personally it depends on the opposition you're against. Well generally OIs aren't recommended for a lot of tactics, it's because they vary in use according to the opponent generally and you have to be careful using them. However I use OIs personally to try and limit opponents further which could do the job for you.

As for pushing for that final goal, getting your strickers to press their CBs can often work.

This is by far the best tactic I have tried on FM20. Job well done

This is best for me too. Tried most top tactics in the testing league but none of it even come close to this. Works very well for any team even rubbish team like Brighton, and Norwich.

I dont know why, but for me its not working so well. Despite the domination from my side, i always concede in the first oppositions chance. A random striker with 12 finishing, pace will always find the way to score against me while my strikers need 10 chances each to score a fluke. And i cant forget to mention the oppositions GK who always has ratings over 7.0 . I suppose its the ME, but its not funny at all.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 218
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 206