kai18

Reaction score
Firstly i apologise if there is a thread for this but i need a quick answer.Man UTD want to sign Barkley for 44m.11.75 up front and 33 over 18 months.I have Pjanic,Ward-Prowse,Will Hughes,Gauld all at the club.
Thank you

Firstly i apologise if there is a thread for this but i need a quick answer.Man UTD want to sign Barkley for 44m.11.75 up front and 33 over 18 months.I have Pjanic,Ward-Prowse,Will Hughes,Gauld all at the club.
Thank you
A screen shot would be great aswell as his career stats

This really isn't that complicated. Having seen his career stats, and how much he's worth, I'd say SELL!

Thanks mate,he has talent but only once so far has he had 4 or 5 good performances in a row!

Any other team who wants to buy him? Outside of england that is, he is good and can help united against you

I would never sell Barkley. I'd strengthen the squad around him-he's already been great for me. It also depends on quality of coaching on how he performs/improves.

I've had so many bids but rejected every single one. He's the next Steven Gerrard so......

I would never sell Barkley. I'd strengthen the squad around him-he's already been great for me. It also depends on quality of coaching on how he performs/improves.

I've had so many bids but rejected every single one. He's the next Steven Gerrard so......

agree 100%, he should be your main player

Defo keep him that money may make a difference but how likely are you to get someone who is better?

also you'll get another 10 plus years outta Barkley too

If they don't offer the full amount up front they can forget about it. That's my rule anyway.

Thanks everyone,i accepted but made another save where i rejected so i'lll continue with that one.Will look to offload Mirallas at the end of the season instead because he's been so inconsistent,and Baines (stats decreasing):)

Sell him, you can buy a better replacement with money to spare