45 players? is it possible for rotation?

adith32

Reaction score
I've playing Inter at second season. i have 45 players!

The First team, rotation, and backup team is mix a lot. Plus my youngster.

Here's my player list:

GK : Handanovic, Carrizzo, Consigli, Bardi

DC : Ranocchia, Juan, Samuel, Chivu, Mbaye, Caldirola, G. Burdisso, Andreolli

DR : J. Zanetti, Jonathan, G. Peruzzi, G. Donati

DL : Nagatomo, A. Pereira, Schennikov, Alaba

MC : Guarin, Cambiasso, Kuzmanovic, Obi, Benassi, Stankovic, Crisetig, Benassi, Cirigliano, Poli, Pasa

MR : Schellotto, Faraoni

AML / IF : Cassano, Garritano, Ricky Alvarez, Draxler

AMC : Holzhauser, Kovacic, Tassi

ST : D. Millito, Palacio, Ocampos, Longo, Livaja, Destro

is it possible to mix them up in long season? i find so hard to remove some players, either because of i love the player or because the stats.

what do you suggest?

perfect size for a team?

one more thing, i usually using my reserve team as a place for unwanted players / ready to sell / loan. is it good?

45 players is WAY TOO MANY. Especially if you plan on giving them ALL first team football. Most people rotate about 21 players, usually no more than 25.

With the amount of injuries on the new patch then you may need all 45 players! How many are U21? Can you rotate in Europe and the Cup?

I would sell/release:

Carizzo (you dont need 4 keepers, I like to have 3 good keepers, some only like 1 good keeper)
Andreolli/Caldirola
Jonathan
Nagatomo
Kuzmanovic/Stankovic
D. Millito

Loan out:

Livaja/Mbaye

With the amount of injuries on the new patch then you may need all 45 players! How many are U21? Can you rotate in Europe and the Cup?

not much i guess.. its probably can't get enough play.. and maybe i have to calculating how i could win with rotation / backup team.

I would sell/release:

Carizzo (you dont need 4 keepers, I like to have 3 good keepers, some only like 1 good keeper)
Andreolli/Caldirola
Jonathan
Nagatomo
Kuzmanovic/Stankovic
D. Millito

Loan out:

Livaja/Mbaye

that's a good idea, i'll think about it. maybe old player will get rid of.

i just don't like to get rid of player that useful for backup or potential youngster. i love rotating the player.

maybe that's my problem, i just can't get enough with players. :)

that's a good idea, i'll think about it. maybe old player will get rid of.

i just don't like to get rid of player that useful for backup or potential youngster. i love rotating the player.

maybe that's my problem, i just can't get enough with players. :)

you need to mate! players will become unhappy! also, having youngsters and trying to develop them with so many players is actually doing them a disservice! either loan them out or play them and tutor them!

sell players bud

UPDATE

i've sold some players and loan some of them.. now i only have 25 player..

you know what happens? 9 of my key / first team players got injured! between 4 weeks - 4 months! that's in the first 3 month of the season..

i train them well enough i guess. @Zidave was right, the amount of injuries on the new patch is staggering..

Keep believing!