451 Godlike tactic, believe me i tried everything

Olelbis

Reaction score
so fellow managers, this year i downloaded most tactics, and also tried to create my own, i got very frustrated, when i thought i got it i didnt.

i came across to the tactic in the test winning is mandatory, which my tactic comes down to, but it needed tweeks, so it can work in my leeds save, and also i wanted not to buy all the best players.

My main tweeks had to come, cause i was winning small teams but playing bad against better teams, so i tried this and it worked in 3 saves. (bad result in all tactics with 3 midfielders i played against)
My main teeks from the original tactic was from attacking mentality which is not cool, to positive,
extremely wide attacking width,
and focus play on the left (sometimes ur assistant manager will tell to focus down right, u can change it if u like but i dont think its necessary),
also trigger prees slith more often so u dont have so much tired players, it works better, and no get stuck in cause i had 3 yellow cards in 20 minute.
Sometimes the IF left would not be apart of your game, and scoring will come from the other side.

i havent tried BPD, i dont think its relevant.

Attachments

• FM22.fmf
    45.6 KB · Views: 530