451 sexy football invinclbe

Poker - yes defender seem retarded to me! Had Vidic on one save man marking tightly, watching the game and he stands a mile away from the playere lol. 20 Marking my *** :P

It could just be me mind

Your PI doesn't make sense at all.. All of them are tweaked drastically all defender = ultra defensive mentality, the others are full attacking mentality and creative freedom with others weird instruction I doubt it will work on weaker teams. Don't really mean to troll but just doesn't get how it will work but anyway good luck with your tactic mate

Your PI doesn't make sense at all.. All of them are tweaked drastically all defender = ultra defensive mentality, the others are full attacking mentality and creative freedom with others weird instruction I doubt it will work on weaker teams. Don't really mean to troll but just doesn't get how it will work but anyway good luck with your tactic mate

sometimes it works mate, i made a tactic thats is very drastic with player and team menatlities, but its very effective, best results ive had with a tactic since the new patch!

have a look: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...2nd-pl-3-trophies-3-losses-all-season-12.html

sometimes it works mate, i made a tactic thats is very drastic with player and team menatlities, but its very effective, best results ive had with a tactic since the new patch!

have a look: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...2nd-pl-3-trophies-3-losses-all-season-12.html
well done if it's working well for you mate.. Just got confused because I just bump onto a thread in SI Forum that recommend not to tweak most instructions in the PI..
[h=2]A Twelve Step Guide towards Playing FM13 & Understanding the ME[/h] by wwfan

1: Be prepared to admit you have a problem and need to change your approach. Until you do, nobody can help you.

2: Unless you are 100% sure you know what each and every slider does and how they interact, abandon them. Don't manually tweak a single setting. Embrace the TC (at least in the short term). Only use the playmaker and target man checkboxes to specify them and the TM's supply type (should you wish to).

I have just gone over your SS poker for some of your players, OMG are you mad lol :P

what crazy settings you have given your players, really surprised to see that it works most of the time though!

I would honestly tone down the attacking mentality and creative freedom as well as some of the settings like long shots, run from deep etc..

No wonder your defence is a bit leaky as per our discussion on PM earlier today, no setting's will work if the rest of the team in front of your defenders are as attacking as that :)

you will be punished regardless :)

it was 11 games league games before i let a goal in with chelsea then it was only 1 and then went another 5 before conceeding again and thats with terry having a pace of 9 i just dropped the def line and it works fine ive added a manager at derby and its working fine in the championship aswell

I have just gone over your SS poker for some of your players, OMG are you mad lol :P

what crazy settings you have given your players, really surprised to see that it works most of the time though!

I would honestly tone down the attacking mentality and creative freedom as well as some of the settings like long shots, run from deep etc..

No wonder your defence is a bit leaky as per our discussion on PM earlier today, no setting's will work if the rest of the team in front of your defenders are as attacking as that :)

you will be punished regardless :)
But it seems working well for others.. So what's the logic behind the tactic Raikan?:P
Not only that but the mentality gap between defence, mid and attack is really big.. And all players are making forward run so nobody is there to dictate the play.. Anw enough talking I think I'll just try the tactic!

good evaning lads i have been reading your posts about the player instructions i will look into this and try and tone down on the players pi i will take all your advice under advisement

how much did you end up selling; Arshavin, and Djourou for?
I am struggling, I will give this tactic a run. Before using this one, I had 1 win from 3 games, with 2 defeats and sitting 12th. I need a change something lol. Plus I missed out on selling Arshavin,and a couple others. Teams were interested, but never offered anything...bastards lol
I bought Jordy Clasie (13.5mil), Zaha (7.5mil), Demba Ba (7mil), Jetro Willems (8.5mil) and Adryan (875k)

here are my transfers in the first season i have still got Djourou but i will be selling him in jan i will let you know how much i sell him

View attachment 287788

Omg why you sell Theo??
Man oh man, he was my best player. I had him as CF/ST and he was insane, I noticed with this formation you need a speedy front man. I put Theo in and he was just brilliant, yeh I bought Ba, but he played mainly as LW with injuries through the year and did a great job for me. When Theo got injured we did struggle. Finished 7th in the league, but won the Champions League, beating Man U 4-0 in the final

Here are some screens of my best performers;

View attachment 288002View attachment 288003View attachment 288004

one of the best presented tactics in here and it beats most of the so called pros on here.. i really like how you provided PI screens for each players, anyone who is thinking of uploading a tactic should do the same.. well done :-)

Omg why you sell Theo??
Man oh man, he was my best player. I had him as CF/ST and he was insane, I noticed with this formation you need a speedy front man. I put Theo in and he was just brilliant, yeh I bought Ba, but he played mainly as LW with injuries through the year and did a great job for me. When Theo got injured we did struggle. Finished 7th in the league, but won the Champions League, beating Man U 4-0 in the final

Here are some screens of my best performers;

View attachment 288002View attachment 288003View attachment 288004

ive never rated theo why i sold him plus gotze just beast up front and yes it does help when you have a fast striker

Sexy football 451 version two

View attachment 288268
Liverpool 0-3 Arsenal - Match Highlights - YouTube
Sexyfootball451 v2

View attachment 288269

Prolougue
Hello every one i notice some of you was unhappy with the player instructions for the second season idecied to have a look around on the web to see if i can find some guide or tips for every player instruction.
With the new changes i have been getting bettween 59% too 65% ball possession

So what has been changed?
I mainly focussed on the defenders instructions as raikan pointed out

I have just gone over your SS poker for some of your players, OMG are you mad lol what crazy settings you have given your players, really surprised to see that it works most of the time though!

I honestly tone down the attacking mentality and creative freedom as well as some of the settings like long shots, run from deep etc..

No wonder your defence is a bit leaky as per our discussion on PM earlier today, no setting's will work if the rest of the team in front of your defenders are as attacking as that you will be punished regardless.

I had to agree with him this is why we ask for advice after looking around on the web a came across an old guide for fm12 i think it was for the player instructions seem to work

Defenders wing backs new instructions
On the first version with the wing backs i put mentalty defencive and creative freedom little now both wing backs are mentalaty is still defencive but the creative freedom is on high this allows them to run down the flanks and help with the attacking play.
View attachment 288270View attachment 288271

The ball playing defender and centre defender
so the changes i made to this player are mainly his passing was set too long i now change it to short passing and has worked a lot better and he scores goals too dede does compare to merstacker.
View attachment 288274
i have all so made changes to Thomas Vermaelen he is now the ball playing defender he seems to get over 60 passes a game playing the ball out of defence and this has helped my team as last year he would just boot he ball up the field and ine out of ten times would just end up to the other side players witch led tot hem scoring goals.
View attachment 288275

Midfielders and Wingers
i have change them a little bit mainly the long range shots and toned down on creative freedom but left this are alone it seem to work really well with the set up.
Strikers left the same did not feel the need to change much in this section.

Training
To be honest i just use the defult setup. I have never used individuall schedules but if you want to make one or even download one, try to focus on those parts important to you as a manager.

Match Preparation
Once again, I just leave this to my *** manager to sort out this mini feature

Pitch Size
Basic standard

Kick off team talk
View attachment 288276

half time team talk
View attachment 288277

full time team talk
View attachment 288277

League table
View attachment 288278

current fixtures
View attachment 288279

Download View attachment 288280

Hope you all like the new formation leave feed back good and bad lads happy football managing​

Just finnished season two thought id update this post let know how i got on witht he new player instructions we came second in the league behinde two points behinde united still got knock out of the champions league in the last 16 so i need to inprove the formation to work in europe other then that a very good season.

Top players

Olivier Giroud

View attachment 289040

View attachment 289041

Mario Gotze

View attachment 289042

View attachment 289043

Jack Wilshere
View attachment 289045

View attachment 289046

League table and fa cup final

View attachment 289047View attachment 289048

High possession matches

View attachment 289049View attachment 289053View attachment 289050View attachment 289047View attachment 289054

Last edited:
I'm testing the v2 in my corinthians save game... i will post some results tomorrow.

i´ve played two games both 4-1 wins at home...

Last edited:
i dont know what im doing wrong,but have this setup for arsenal,won all pre season games but have lost 4/7 in prem,including a 7-3 defeat to man u..p[lease help

Back